Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spot the untruths in the video "what I learnt about Libya & Muammar al Qaddafi

Default Re: Spot the untruths in the video "what I learnt about Libya & Muammar al Qaddafi

Quote Originally Posted by Fodla32 View Post
    The video in the OP is a very well done piece of propaganda. Some quite dubious claims though. Free electricity for all; 50k present for all newly married couples; 83% literarcy: interest free loans; 50% of every new car purchase price refunded; petrol 14 cents a gallon, free land and equipment for every Libyan who wanted to be a farmer....
    Obviously I'm missing something. Sounds like the perfect place to live. What was the fuss about?

The fuss is about the fact that the owners of the US, Britain and France don't like the idea of people having free education, free health care, and certainly not interest free loans. They see that as a threat to their "freedom."

That along with the fact that turning Libya, a country with NO national debt, into a bankrupt IMF colony will be a very profitable adventure.
    The US and European have had very profitable relationships with Libya over many years. Free education and health education have nothing to do with it.
    Oil and arms sales are the only factors that counted between the Gadaffi regime and the West.

Default Re: Spot the untruths in the video "what I learnt about Libya & Muammar al Qaddafi

Look at the stats for this thread. You have more than 100 replies but less than 500 page views. You need to “up your game” boys. Fools chasing idiots.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

The US and European have had very profitable relationships with Libya over many years. Free education and health education have nothing to do with it.
    Oil and arms sales are the only factors that counted between the Gadaffi regime and the West.

Not profitable enough. The sight of a debt free Libya was an affront to the banksters that own and rule the West. Bankrupt Britain, Bankrupt France, and Bankrupt Uncle Sam, fell like rabid dogs on the neck of cash rich Libya.

Look at the stats for this thread. You have more than 100 replies but less than 500 page views. You need to “up your game” boys. Fools chasing idiots.

No surprise, the only thing good about this thread is the video in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    You have a point. The old aphorism about 'not feeding' comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyJoe McGillycuddy View Post
    You have a point. The old aphorism about 'not feeding' comes to mind
    I'm done
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

.... fell like rabid dogs ....
    More of that zoology waffle .
    Is the member who posts it into beasts in some manner or other ?
    "History will record. . . that we were victims of the most monstrous
    frame-up of our country. . . .We die with honor and dignity - knowing
    we must be vindicated by history."
    Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, June 1953

A very naive post. Did the Rothschilds sell their shares in IG Farben after 1937? It doesnt matter who the directors are - if a family like the Rothschilds own the company.
    Please provide the evidence of your incredible claim that the Rothchilds owned I.G. Farben after 1937.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678