Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

Default Re: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    If Pravda/RTE has been shown to be complicit in an attempt to influence the outcome of the election then this will forever taint the Higgins presidency as a stolen presidency. There will have to be a high profile sacrifice from Pravda because this is going to get very nasty, very quickly. If one individual who claims to have been coached has come forward, the public will wonder if there are others.

Regards...jmcc
    Never mind the Presidency, Gallagher and Higgins et. al ........... it has been obvious from day one that "The Frontline" was a completey staged format. It takes its production values from Gerry Springer ...... and anyway Pat Kenny can't work without a detailed script.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    Never mind the Presidency, Gallagher and Higgins et. al ........... it has been obvious from day one that "The Frontline" was a completey staged format. It takes its production values from Gerry Springer ...... and anyway Pat Kenny can't work without a detailed script.
    Questions and Answers was completely staged too.

We can hardly expect members of our political class to think on their feet. What would all their advisers do?
    "The land Coillte Teo is now selling for development was given to them by the State in 1988 to ensure that our woodlands were run commercially, not to enable them to sell the family silver to service bank loans".
    - Friends of the Irish Environment, 28.04.2003

Glenna Lynch says her experience of presidential debate programme nothing like that of Pat McGuirk

McGuirk story is considerably weakened by the email he sent to RTE two days after the show:
    "Thanks so much (name) for letting me on the show, I really have to say that you are a lady, also you are very good at your job (name), pat Kenny is lucky to have you at his right hand and nodoubt (sic) he no's that for sure!" he wrote.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-n...f-3046674.html

Default Maidir Le: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

And where are the Sindo sub editors now?
    Нооруз пиээ пурылыа выиттыа

'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class'
    Pat Rabitte, 1987

"Can I ask whether this is what the men of 1916 died for: a bailout from the German chancellor with a few shillings of sympathy from the British chancellor on the side?"
    Michael Noonan, November 2010

Quote Originally Posted by DCon View Post
    Questions and Answers was completely staged too.
    Talking to a party hack (FG) a short while ago and he said that the Q&A process was that audience members were invited to write out questions before the show, a handful were selected and brought off to be tidied up (the questions, not the punter ) and questioners were placed in designated seats.

Given that the presenters in these things invite the audience member by name to put their question it must be obvious to all that they're not spontaneous questions arising from the flow of debate.

Egg on face time for Gallagher camp followers and Fianna Fail

Last year a judge ordered the poultry producer to pay €6,000 to charities after he pleaded guilty to offences linked to a false €27,000 jewellery insurance claim. Source
    Give me a misty day, pearly gray, silver, silky faced, wide-awake crescent-shaped smile

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49 View Post
    Egg on face time for Gallagher camp followers and Fianna Fail

Last year a judge ordered the poultry producer to pay €6,000 to charities after he pleaded guilty to offences linked to a false €27,000 jewellery insurance claim. Source
    Not the first time something foul at play then

Did I see on the front of the Sindo there is no legal basis he can take a legal challenge? Should see the outpouring of empathy for him on his face book page...

http://www.facebook.com/seangallagherforpresident

Some comments from the page...

I gave you my number 1 vote as I believed and still believe that you were the best ambassador to represent the Irish people at home and abroad on an International stage.
    In contrast to the other candidates you have more real life,first hand experience of how the system is affecting Irish business people and their employees in the private sector, who have no safety nets such as the Croke Park agreement or Trade unions to come to the rescue in times of Industrial issues such as pay cuts and pension reductions.
    Candidates such as Gay Mitchell and Michael D.Higgins are woven from the Public Sector fabric,and in my opinion are alien to issues affecting people at grass roots level.
    I wish you every success with your request for an independent inquiry following the revelations from the Frontline debate.

Best of luck Sean, you deserve a full enquiry. The whole country is on your side. It will take a man like you to put RTE & Kenny in their places.

Cause I can’t change, I can’t change the world alone
    I need you all, everybody, start dreaming of it
    And take your step that’s gonna make a difference and change your world
    - Hotel FM

www.fluffybiscuits.org - Eccentric,Utopian and a tad mad

Kev Bar Guest

Talk about non story of the year.

Default Maidir Le: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

In contrast to the other candidates you have more real life,first hand experience of how the system is affecting Irish business people and their employees in the private sector, who have no safety nets such as the Croke Park agreement or Trade unions to come to the rescue in times of Industrial issues such as pay cuts and pension reductions.
    What experience would that be, having his pals bail him out with subsidies every time he f*cked up? This country is like a mad-house sometimes.
    Нооруз пиээ пурылыа выиттыа

'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class'
    Pat Rabitte, 1987

"Can I ask whether this is what the men of 1916 died for: a bailout from the German chancellor with a few shillings of sympathy from the British chancellor on the side?"
    Michael Noonan, November 2010

Default Re: Maidir Le: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by antiestablishmentarian View Post
    What experience would that be, having his pals bail him out with subsidies every time he f*cked up? This country is like a mad-house sometimes.
    It is a mad house anti
    Cause I can’t change, I can’t change the world alone
    I need you all, everybody, start dreaming of it
    And take your step that’s gonna make a difference and change your world
    - Hotel FM

www.fluffybiscuits.org - Eccentric,Utopian and a tad mad

Default Re: Maidir Le: Candidate Profile number 3: Seán Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by antiestablishmentarian View Post
    I'm glad you still regard it, even from its antipodes, as this country.

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...y-3213292.html

This is a cosmetic exercise, like re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titantic, a paper profit is more than offset by an 850k loss in an 84% controlled subsidiary, reserves is just a paper figure.

If I were Gallagher's bank damager he would be on the mat pronto, all supporting securities checked rapid and a very good explanation as to why the receiver is not called in.

His aspiration for High Office with FF backing failed and he like many of his ilk will now have to face economic realities without political power backup.

Kev Bar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley 2 View Post
    http://www.independent.ie/business/i...y-3213292.html

This is a cosmetic exercise, like re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titantic, a paper profit is more than offset by an 850k loss in an 84% controlled subsidiary, reserves is just a paper figure.

If I were Gallagher's bank damager he would be on the mat pronto, all supporting securities checked rapid and a very good explanation as to why the receiver is not called in.

His aspiration for High Office with FF backing failed and he like many of his ilk will now have to face economic realities without political power backup.
    A 850k loss is nothing once you have mastered the art of positive thinking.

To respond to your snipes Mr Stanley would be to stoop to negative thinking.

And we will have none of that in our new Ireland.

A wondrous merger of devious Mullingar shyster and vacuous Malibu self-help

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Bar View Post
    A 850k loss is nothing once you have mastered the art of positive thinking.

To respond to your snipes Mr Stanley would be to stoop to negative thinking.

And we will have none of that in our new Ireland.

A wondrous merger of devious Mullingar shyster and vacuous Malibu self-help

SG would give Tony Quinn a good run in the cult of "self" business.

Never turn down the opportunity to give an FFer a good kicking, make sure they do not get up.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast