Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2415

Thread: Global Warming----Climate Change.. !!

Default Re: Global Warming----Climate Change.. !!

Quote Originally Posted by breeal View Post
    The job

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    You already commented on this post of mine at # 2241 above. If you're now seeking attention and relevancy by t****ing, you're outta luck. You'd need to do much better to get a substantive on point reply from me. You're not worth my time.

BTW, did I ever mention to you that it's unwise to comment on my posts?
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    You already commented on this post of mine at # 2241 above. If you're now seeking attention and relevancy by t****ing, you're outta luck. You'd need to do much better to get a substantive on point reply from me. You're not worth my time.

BTW, did I ever mention to you that it's unwise to comment on my posts?

Well considering you struggle with basic English I won't be holding out for a 'substantive' response!

I don't care for your childish games so let me explain the rules, any time you post your Alarmist nonsense I'll respond with a great big dose of reality.

I couldn't care less if you think it's unwise to comment on your posts, idle threats are just a meaningless waste of time, now run along you tiresome child.
    Censorship is to art as lynching is to justice.

Trumps administration has already dropped Climate Change from the agenda, next the funding will be cut, then we'll these criminal Climate 'scientists' turn on each other.

Trump’s budget to “hammer climate programs” across the Federal government!!!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/03/...al-government/

Winning.......

At the insistence of the United States, the communiqué also dropped a pledge to observe the Paris accords on climate change.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/b...rade.html?_r=0

The year 2016 made history, with a record global temperature, exceptionally low sea ice, and unabated sea level rise and ocean heat, according to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO). Extreme weather and climate conditions have continued into 2017.

WMO issued its annual statement on the State of the Global Climate ahead of World Meteorological Day on 23 March. It is based on multiple international datasets maintained independently by global climate analysis centres and information submitted by dozens of WMO Members National Meteorological and Hydrological Services and Research Institutes and is an authoritative source of reference. Because the social and economic impacts of climate change have become so important, WMO partnered with other United Nations organizations for the first time this year to include information on these impacts. WMO also prepared an interactive story map to highlight some of the main trends and events in 2016.

“This report confirms that the year 2016 was the warmest on record – a remarkable 1.1 °C above the pre-industrial period, which is 0.06 °C above the previous record set in 2015. This increase in global temperature is consistent with other changes occurring in the climate system,” said WMO Secretary-General Petteri Taalas.

“Globally averaged sea surface temperatures were also the warmest on record, global sea levels continued to rise, and Arctic sea-ice extent was well below average for most of the year,” he said.

“With levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere consistently breaking new records, the influence of human activities on the climate system has become more and more evident,” said Mr Taalas.

=> Climate breaks multiple records in 2016, with global impacts | WMO
    "Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

#MarchforScience coming in April 2017. Scientists will not step back while war has been declared on the Planet's Life Support System.

Quote Originally Posted by New Vision View Post
    #MarchforScience coming in April 2017. Scientists will not step back while war has been declared on the Planet's Life Support System.

Propaganda

The idiocy is going on:

I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations
    Victoria Herrmann

These politically motivated data deletions come at a time when the Arctic is warming twice as fast as the global average

New study published in the science magazine Nature.

=> Influence of Anthropogenic Climate Change on Planetary Wave Resonance and Extreme Weather Events (open access)

There is also an article in the Guardian => Climate change: ‘human fingerprint’ found on global extreme weather

Quote Originally Posted by New Vision View Post

Trump has launched a blitzkrieg in the wars on science and Earth’s climate

Trump’s anti-science budget, anti-climate executive orders, and general disdain for scientific expertise come at a bad time

Unbelievably, some people still think these climate 'scientists' have some integrity, ooops!

DELINGPOLE: Michael Mann Vs the Truth at Congressional Climate Hearing
    Last edited by breeal; 31-03-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Quality!

Curry to Mann on his use of 'denier': 'It's in your written testimony. Go read it again.'

Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast