Page 144 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2509

Thread: Global Warming----Climate Change.. !!

Default Re: Global Warming----Climate Change.. !!

The pace is a staggering one. Welcome to the Anthropocene!
    "Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

No surprise after all...

Sea ice around Antarctica hits record low, preliminary U.S. data show

Reuters, January 12, 2017: Sea ice around Antarctica has shrunk to the smallest annual extent on record after years of resisting a trend of man-made global warming, preliminary U.S. satellite data showed on Tuesday.

Ice floating around the frozen continent usually melts to its smallest for the year around the end of February, the southern hemisphere summer, before expanding again as the autumn chill sets in.
    "Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

Quote Originally Posted by New Vision View Post

The pace is a staggering one. Welcome to the Anthropocene!

The global warming temperatures have no basis in reality, they are falsified propaganda.

Always check the adjusted (FRAUDULENT) data against the RAW data.

Welcome to the adjustoscne

Censorship is to art as lynching is to justice.

Hold on, I thought CO2 emissions have increased since the 1930's? If CO2 is supposed to make it warmer, why haven't heatwaves increased too?

https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicato...w-temperatures

I see that the Clown Prince of the Grauniard upper middle class "climate change" fraternity, George Moonbat has been converted to nuclear power.

Do you have any views on this yourself, New Vision, if I could interrupt you from your mission of posting most interesting graphs on an obscure politics discussion forum?
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

<EDIT>

It is a graph-off.

(obscure Zoolander reference)
    Last edited by C. Flower; 21-02-2017 at 02:41 PM.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Can anyone explain to me why the next Ice Age appears to be running late ?

(Not that we have left the last one entirely)
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post

Global warming Alarmists crave more warming just to prove they were right, even though they say it will be a be a catastrophe for the planet. Ironically an ice age would be far far worse for mankind than global warming.

It's so hot in New Zealand the glaciers are advancing!

"We found that lower temperature caused the glaciers to advance, rather than increased precipitation as previously thought. These periods of reduced temperature affected the entire New Zealand region, and they were significant enough for the glaciers to re-advance in spite of human-induced climate change."

https://phys.org/news/2017-02-zealan...-glaciers.html

NASA to Focus on Space Science: Senate Passes the NASA Transition Act

About time! The sooner NASA gets rid of these corrupt criminal climate scientists that have scourged this once great institution the better.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02/...ransition-act/

The people have rejected all the lies and fear mongering being pushed by these corrupt climate scientists, now it's time to bring them to justice.

US Congress launches a probe into climate data | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    I see that the Clown Prince of the Grauniard upper middle class "climate change" fraternity, George Moonbat has been converted to nuclear power.
    I don't know a "Clown Prince of the Grauniard" with the name "George Moonbat".

Do you have any views on this yourself, New Vision, if I could interrupt you from your mission of posting most interesting graphs on an obscure politics discussion forum?
    Obscure, alright. If you ask me again, but this time more politely, I will consider a decent reply.

I would have expected that you could look that up yourself. But so be it => Human Emissions Will Delay Next Ice Age by 50,000 Years, Study Says

The problem isn't that the planet would face another ice age in some ten thousand years. The problem is that the Earth is warming 50x faster than when it comes out of an ice age.

Science vs tabloid propaganda...

Quote Originally Posted by breeal View Post
    The people have rejected all the lies and fear mongering being pushed by these corrupt climate scientists, now it's time to bring them to justice.

US Congress launches a probe into climate data | Daily Mail Online
    Science reporter Peter Hadfield produced a conclusive video on this issue:

It is a graph-off.

(obscure Zoolander reference)
    I think a graph can show more than a thousand words. But if you think that right-wing propaganda should have the same value as decent science so be it.

Page 144 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast