Thread: Finucane was in IRA, by Paid Liar

Default Finucane was in IRA, by Paid Liar

Just after the Nelson Report the Brits have wheeled their sleezy professional liar out to claim that Belfast Solicitor Pat Finucane was in the IRA. As part of the convincing evidence against Pat Finucane, Sean O'Callaghan has this to say of proof;

Finucane wanted to represent me, but expressed no interest in my legal position.
    As someone who has been through the rigours of the Diplock System I can say the same thing of at least two Solicitors who took my case on --possibly contributing to the mess I ended up in. I wouldn't say that their lack of robust legal representation was evidence that they were secretly members of the IRA.

Then he confides that;

I once explained to him that I had admitted the attempted murder of a UVF member from Portadown and went into some detail.

When I finished he looked at me with contempt on his face: "And after all that, you missed him."
    RUC Officers have said the same thing -when the Americans made attempts to get Sadam Hussin or Bin Laden --once the detail of how much time and planning went into certain attacks took place --who didn't ask, "And after all that, you missed him?" --Asking that did not make me an American.

This is the quality of this man's stories --which one can only imagine how many lives has he destroyed in eagerness for payment?

Default Re: Finucane was in IRA, by Paid Liar

This is the man who worked as a special advisor to David Trimble.

I suppose the idea was to make DT look slightly less mental alongside him.
    http://ancruiskeenlawnmower.wordpress.com/

If dreams were lightning, thunder was desire, this whole place would have burned down, a long time ago.

That's an old article wrote by a mentally disturbed, psychotic, delusional liar. Wouldn't believe a word he ever said.

http://republican-news.org/archive/1...06/06tout.html

^^ Bit more about this fool there.

I wonder if anyone could explain to me why O'Callaghan, who has openly admitted to the murder of an Informer in Cork whilst being a paid Brussel himself at the time, is not at the very least, arrested and questioned about it?

Answer not required.
    http://ancruiskeenlawnmower.wordpress.com/

If dreams were lightning, thunder was desire, this whole place would have burned down, a long time ago.

Sean O'Callaghan, ''the thorn of Tralee.''
    Happiness is an inside job.

Quote Originally Posted by 5intheface View Post
    I wonder if anyone could explain to me why O'Callaghan, who has openly admitted to the murder of an Informer in Cork whilst being a paid Brussel himself at the time, is not at the very least, arrested and questioned about it?

Answer not required.
    The RUC PR line was that no informer would be immune from prosecution if they themselves had killed anyone. SO'C is not the first of their informers to implicate themselves in committing murder.

Default Maidir Le: Finucane was in IRA, by Paid Liar

O'Callaghan has died, apparently due to a swimming accident in Jamaica.
    The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

It was reported that he died while on holiday with his daughter, which presumably implies that he was not estranged from his entire family (I have sometimes seen it alleged that he was estranged from them)
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by 5intheface View Post

Answer not required.
    Referred to in passing on RTE yesterday, not a word of comment from them.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre