Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Gallagher to Run for Presidency

Default Re: Sean Gallagher to Run for Presidency

I think it should be given to David Norris without a contest, PROVIDED:

*He wears a top hat, morning suit, monocle and gold watch on a chain at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by quizmaster View Post
    I think it should be given to David Norris without a contest, PROVIDED:

*He wears a top hat, morning suit, monocle and gold watch on a chain at all times.
    I bet Emmet Stagg will back him for the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

About the only person with any sort of public profile in the south that I can think of that isn't a complete turd slimeball chancing crook, a bumbling hack gombeen moron, or fundamentalist (religion, neo-con or both) loon is Justice Peter Kelly.

Why is there such a dearth of public figures with any sort of ability, honesty or integrity? Even in a corrupt cesspit of a rotten State you would think that just by happy accident there would be more men and women of honesty and ability who had accidentally managed to get into a position of some influence.

Is the gene pool really that debased? Is it a generational thing, the 40-65 year olds in Ireland being for some reason a particularly odious gang of scumballs? Is the system that rotten that advancement is simply impossible unless you are a crook?

Perhaps the next Pres should be someone who was forced to emigrate in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Perhaps the next Pres should be someone who was forced to emigrate in the 80s.
    Or someone who stayed and paid 65% PAYE on a modest income?

Kev Bar Guest

I managed to do both.
    And, sure I need a new job.
    My first campaign pledge is that McDonalds will not get a concession to open in the Aras.
    You're all welcome to pop around.
    And I have yet to walk into a 'sexual' ambush.
    Sufficient?

Norris put on a big cry baby performance on Pat Kenny show. Quoting from the bible about people out to destroy him

Good man Sean He has at least one council behind him for the nomination.
    Cavan town is cranking up for its second annual Cavan Summer Festival and International Hen Weekend, which will kick off next weekend with a jam-packed programme of events.
    Costing over €100,000 to stage, it's estimated to bring in around €1m for Cavan town businesses as visitors flock to the county town.
    Launching the festival programme and brochure last Thursday in the Meadow View in Cavan, Dragon Sean Gallagher complimented the business community in Cavan town for coming together to stage such a major event, generating revenue in difficult times.
    Speaking about the 'team' behind the event, Mr. Gallagher said: "There is one upside to the downturn - the future of our recovery is our ability to come together with innovation and creativity and this is exactly what Cavan Summer Festival and International Hen Weekend has done, a real example of what this country needs to be doing."
    http://anglocelt.ie/news/features/ar...e--gallagher-/

There’s a cousin of mine in that A-C photo, and unfortunately, it’s not one of the Brazilian dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    There’s a cousin of mine in that A-C photo, and unfortunately, it’s not one of the Brazilian dancers.
    Why unfortunately? The fact that the dancing girl is not your cousin means she's fair game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by quizmaster View Post
    Why unfortunately? The fact that the dancing girl is not your cousin means she's fair game for you.
    Get a life!

Looks like Sean Gallagher has got nominations from Clare and Longford.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyJoe McGillycuddy View Post
    Looks like Sean Gallagher has got nominations from Clare and Longford.
    *sigh*

[quote=Sidewinder;150414]Ain't that the truth.

About the only person with any sort of public profile in the south that I can think of that isn't a complete turd slimeball chancing crook, a bumbling hack gombeen moron, or fundamentalist (religion, neo-con or both) loon is Justice Peter Kelly.

Why is there such a dearth of public figures with any sort of ability, honesty or integrity?
    I wanted to see someone out there with integrity, ability and honesty to contest it . It would be refreshing to see it. Preferably a non politican with a fresher outlook and solid integrity.

Gallagher isn't one of them. Nor are rest of the nomination candiates.

Kev Bar Guest

[quote=disability student;156110]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

I wanted to see someone out there with integrity, ability and honesty to contest it . It would be refreshing to see it. Preferably a non politican with a fresher outlook and solid integrity.

Gallagher isn't one of them. Nor are rest of the nomination candiates.
    Michael D ain't bad.

Disability Student,

I would like, if I may to invite you to drop by my thread: {My journey to Áras an Uachtaráin, n' the World}

Maybe you will find something there to help you in your search.

All the very best,

Richard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast