Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So, It's Goodbye Fianna Fail

Kev Bar Guest

Default Re: So, It's Goodbye Fianna Fail

I wld have thought that with a name like Mayhem that that gem would have originated from one of your clan.

(I've had it bounced at me from all directions in the past few days)

If people ever needed reminder as to the ilk of this party this is quite appropriate. It's not just the characters who have been disgraced, it's very much also what continues to remain

Castlebar Fianna Fáil Cumann pays tribute to Padraig Flynn

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...#ixzz1thVdI1G9

Reminds me of the time a certain Cork North West FF TD apparently invited the local boyos on a day trip to Dail Eireann not that long ago. Apparently they were in the Bar when de Bert walks in and the welcome afforded was like that of a liberator freeing those from tyranny

A rotten party to the core. Always will be. The quicker it disappears forever the better.

Dublin North-West - the leading constituency!

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Well View Post
    If people ever needed reminder as to the ilk of this party this is quite appropriate. It's not just the characters who have been disgraced, it's very much also what continues to remain

Castlebar Fianna Fáil Cumann pays tribute to Padraig Flynn

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...#ixzz1thVdI1G9

Reminds me of the time a certain Cork North West FF TD apparently invited the local boyos on a day trip to Dail Eireann not that long ago. Apparently they were in the Bar when de Bert walks in and the welcome afforded was like that of a liberator freeing those from tyranny

A rotten party to the core. Always will be. The quicker it disappears forever the better.
    I wholeheartedly agree but as long as the local boyos are still with us, FF remains the turd that will not flush.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678