Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Earthquakes and Volcanoes - I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet

Default Re: Earthquakes and Volcanoes - I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    This is all a bit worrying. Is anyone making any predictions on this ?
    Because this is an unusual event by volcano standards predictions are few and far between.

Here's the latest.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/3...ns-subdivision
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Because this is an unusual event by volcano standards predictions are few and far between.

Here's the latest.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/3...ns-subdivision

Interesting. The video was interrupted by a No Repeal of the 8th Amendment ad in the form of a 'fake news' scene of a nasty man with a beard, a stranger to the town, to boot, knocking over a clean cut "No" person who was trying to put a poster up. No indication this was an ad. No identification of who made it.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Interesting. The video was interrupted by a No Repeal of the 8th Amendment ad in the form of a 'fake news' scene of a nasty man with a beard, a stranger to the town, to boot, knocking over a clean cut "No" person who was trying to put a poster up. No indication this was an ad. No identification of who made it.
    I got an ad from a local politician running in the June 26, Maryland Primaries. I had already made up my mind to vote for one of her opponents. If I hadn't I'm more likely to reject her now.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324