Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FF Casualties - General Election 2011

Default Re: FF Casualties - General Election 2011

For me seeing Gogarty go was brill, although he is not technically FF he did try to hang onto power and helped them do so for the sake of power itself, so that makes him a virtual FF'er.

Fahy in Galway west - brill, hope he is gone for good

The Lenihans - 2 outa 3 aint bad

Well done Dunlaoire
    Hanafin - dynasty gone
    The Andrews - 2 for 2

Dick Roche is giving an utterly delusional interview from his Fuehrerbunker in the Wicklow Mountains, firmly believing in the Endsieg.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Exclamation Re: FF Casualties - General Election 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Oddly enough I really hope Cockroche makes it back in.

We absolutely need a good solid chunk of toxic vermin from the Ahern/Cowen regime within the FF ranks, lest the people forget next time out and start voting for them again.

Cockroche, St Lendahand, Dillie O'Wee etc all still in there spouting crap will help keep the memory of the Ahern/Cowen years and FF's disastrous performance fresh in the minds of the electorate.
    Oh man - I actually think that I would agree with you on that. Dick Roche will be completely unable to keep himself from spouting-off when he has no handlers. He is just a walking bag of self-important arrogance.

Talk about conflicted!!!

Exclamation Re: FF Casualties - General Election 2011

COUGHLAN’S GOLD-PLATED €225k PAY-OFF AND €104k PENSION PLAN REVEALED

SHE may have been a loser in the election but outgoing Tanaiste Mary Coughlan is a winner in the money stakes. An investigation into the the Frosses woman’s entitlements shows she will walk away with a massive financial package including a huge pension after her 24 years in the Dail.

In just five years time Coughlan, 45, will be able to pick up an incredible combined Ministerial and TD’s pension of €103,524 a year – for the rest of her life. But that’s not the end of the gravy train for the former Agriculture and Education Minister. She will also get a TAX-FREE pension lump sum of €147,636.

And under the termination of her Government status, the Fianna Fail politician will also get another €78,000 in various payments over the next year. Combined that’s a total pay-off of more than €225,000 and an annual pension from the age of 50 of €104,000 per year.

Source
    Give me a misty day, pearly gray, silver, silky faced, wide-awake crescent-shaped smile

John Moloney gone. o/

Just heard that Dick roche is out the gap...Fank Thuck ! he must have been the most arrogant of them all, his "lectures" during the Lisbon debates made me want to go out and commit random acts of violance on any living thing that i saw...hopefully he is now consigned to the basket case of history.

Dublin North-West - the leading constituency!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Oddly enough I really hope Cockroche makes it back in.

We absolutely need a good solid chunk of toxic vermin from the Ahern/Cowen regime within the FF ranks, lest the people forget next time out and start voting for them again.

Cockroche, St Lendahand, Dillie O'Wee etc all still in there spouting crap will help keep the memory of the Ahern/Cowen years and FF's disastrous performance fresh in the minds of the electorate.
    I agree. I am delighted that, buichos le Dia, Eamonn O'Cuiv got back in because, le cunamh Dè, he will represent the modern face of Fianna Fail in the future and, please God, the party will revive itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Buddha View Post
    I agree. I am delighted that, buichos le Dia, Eamonn O'Cuiv got back in because, le cunamh Dè, he will represent the modern face of Fianna Fail in the future and, please God, the party will revive itself.
    The site of E o C being ritually tossed by supporters at the Count was quite extraordinary, physically. He appears to be double jointed. This indeed may be a physical manifestation of flexibility in terms of political adaptation.

Well, that's the list as per the OP complete. 35 all told - quite a cull.

There's reported to be considerable activity in past days around Leinster House with people clearing out their offices. Perhaps the FFers could pool removal vans and save on expenses/resources

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910