Thread: Shane Ross

Default Shane Ross

As an independent senator he has been outstanding investigating corruption and the banking scandal. I hope he does well

Default Re: Shane Ross

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    As an independent senator he has been outstanding investigating corruption and the banking scandal. I hope he does well
    Agreed. Its good to know he is running for election. Pity there aren't a few more brave ones like him !

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Does well at what? playing squash?

Hmm- ta for the reminder on Shane Ross and I wish him well also Simon, in fact we may have something he might be interested in on the latest Anglo thread.

http://www.politicalworld.org/showthread.php?t=6879
    Think National. Act Local. Oh- and superstition is just the dark matter of human history.

I too wish him and his portfolio well...
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Is he ill? Driving test? Maybe he's trying to quit smoking

I used to play squash myself. Fair play to Shane Ross if he is a good player. With so many people unemployed, the old handball courts could be converted to squash courts easily. The dimensions would be off a bit but so what.

Nobody should get a penny from the dole unless thet achieved a reasonable level of fitness. Shane Ross will get elected hopefully. The days of gombeens and handballers should be over

Unhappy Re: Shane Ross

Quote Originally Posted by youngdan View Post
    I used to play squash myself. Fair play to Shane Ross if he is a good player. With so many people unemployed, the old handball courts could be converted to squash courts easily. The dimensions would be off a bit but so what.

Nobody should get a penny from the dole unless thet achieved a reasonable level of fitness. Shane Ross will get elected hopefully. The days of gombeens and handballers should be over
    Your usual insulting stereotypes aside, you are onto something small. We should be paying the unemployed builders, engineers etc additional monies to build community facilities instead of outsourcing to jp and the nama crews.

Yes they did borrow from the same sources-each other!!!!! :P
    Last edited by Apjp; 07-02-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Jesus, I happen to like growing and cooking my own food and surfing, I hope that is not held against me.
    If an interest outside of politics is an issue, then just vote FF/FG-two cheeks of the one arse, or, sadly, Labour - for a lot of them its the family business.