Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New Political Group 'Claiming our Future'

Default Re: New Political Group 'Claiming our Future'

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    That is not very clear.

Is the organisation entirely funded by the Rowtree Trust ?
    I don't know more than what's on their website. Why don't you write Nina an email and ask her for more details? Premature assumptions aren't very helpful.
    "Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

Quote Originally Posted by New Vision View Post
    I don't know more than what's on their website. Why don't you write Nina an email and ask her for more details? Premature assumptions aren't very helpful.
    That's an excellent idea.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money."

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Uplift.ie is another one of these. its first campaign was to stop limits on how much people can mortgage themselves.
    Now uplift.ie is also involved in the TTIP campaign:

=> TTIP: Ask your MEPs to Vote No

It only takes a few seconds. Plenary session is this Wednesday coming.

Also => Uplift meets Government Departments about TTIP

Hmmmmm... I wonder who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Binn Beal View Post
    Hmmmmm... I wonder who they are.
    Their International Advisor in Ben Brandzel according to their website, which makes it a Soros operation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaaz

Soros opposes TTIP .
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Rough and ready, and by no means definitive, this is still the longest piece I've seen on Soros.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Avaaz.org

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977

These oh so pro democracy NGOs are not at all transparent about their funding origins or political agenda.
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

You can dig mud of any organisation or party. I'm more pragmatic. When there is a petition which supports my view, I'm signing it. And when there is an organisation which agrees with me on a subject (e.g. TTIP), I'm trying to work together with them on this issue. That's the way I understand democracy.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314