Thread: EUArabia 22nd/21st Century

Default EUArabia 22nd/21st Century

By the end of the century if current trends continue, ethnic Europeans will be in the minority in the EU, some commentators think it will happen a lot sooner by 2050. Current birthrates would have Muslim birthrate at several times that of a European which is approximately 1.3. Also with immigration into EU.
    Personally I think European Western liberal civilization is on a downward trend. One commentator has given or highlighted that Europe has 3 choices or possible outcomes.
    1. Submit to Islam,
    2. Get rid of Islam by any means necessary out of Europe
    3. Get Islam to change internally so it is very secular. This would seem very difficult as Saudi Arabia has been able to export Wahhabism around the world with the oil money. They own huge amount of real estate in Europe etc.
    The writing is on the wall unless Ethnic Europeans start having lots of babies.
    Jews are already leaving Malmö due to the size of Muslim population. There are lots of other Muslim conclaves in Europe
    Will this be good or bad for Europe?

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...itism-1.301276

Default Re: EUArabia 22nd/21st Century

The rest of the world must have felt like that about the British in the 19th Century, only more so. Coming along with oil wealth is not quite the same as coming along with an Imperial army.

It's my sincere hope that by 2050 the majority of our species will have seen the light and given up their aul' religion.

I appreciate Ha'aretz' concerns for old Europe, but there's always hope for Prince Eugene of Savoy to come back from his grave and stop them dead in their tracks.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

No I'm sorry. The Islam that you see around Europe spreading at the moment is little more than the equivalent of a bored teenager shouting at it's parent. It's fun to be a rebel but unless you have something more than angst to prop it up a civilisation you will not make. There is nothing coming out of that system in either the sciences or the arts that will not bore itself to death long before it can build anything that can survive the intellectual desires of it's youth. Rage and indignation can only get you so far. Sooner or later you've got to pony up the goods or be left behind

Should be noted that the alleged perp of the London bridge attack lived with his then wife in Dublin a few years ago.

https://twitter.com/JEMilneSky/statu...60930789093376
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.