Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Then Charges Dropped!

Default Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Then Charges Dropped!

Another sudden twist in the Wikileaks events - CNN reporting that Assange has been charged with rape in Sweden - and that he denies the charges.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...amxpQ&wom=true

The founder and editor of the whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, has been charged in Sweden with rape and molestation, a spokeswoman for the Swedish prosecutor's office told CNN Saturday. Spokeswoman Karin Rosander said the charges were filed Friday night, but she didn't have further details.
    Assange denied the charges in a posting Saturday on the WikiLeaks Twitter page, saying, "The charges are without basis and their issue at this moment is deeply disturbing."
    Last edited by C. Flower; 21-08-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Default Re: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Denies Charge

Question Re: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Denies Charge

Impecable timing don't you think?

Default Re: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Denies Charge

Somehow, this whole thing feels scripted.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Another sudden twist in the Wikileaks events - CNN reporting that Assange has been charged with rape in Sweden - and that he denies the charges.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...amxpQ&wom=true
    This stinks to high heaven, to put it mildly Cactus. A key target of the principal western intelligence agencies who for decades has been very careful to watch his every step and to hide his movements...

That's disturbing as it only reminded us of the 'dirty tricks' campaign carried out by the intelligence services who's aggrieved re exposure of them to some degree. These intelligence services choose to remain hidden and unnamed.

There's plenty of track record for this kind of thing. The CIA set up some faked photos of President Sukharno of Indonesia with a call girl and released them. They made him more popular apparently as adventurous men were admired.

Yep re plenty of track record as i recall of 'Dr David Kelly' event which can only point directly straight towards to the Intelligence services.

He was upset after all the media hounding and chasing et al including the secret services itself. His religious beliefs doesn't permit him to commit suicide.

No wonder his file remains to be sealed for an incredible seventy years. That was totally unheard and unseen of in history.

Updates on Assange hear -
    http://www.twitter.com/Journalisti

It looks as though the charges may have been dropped.

Default Re: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Then Charges Dropped!

Maybe Assange has stolen the Van Gogh painting valued at $50M from a museum in Cairo ... stay tuned!
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Default Re: Wikileaks - Assange Charged in Sweden of Rape and Molestation - Then Charges Dropped!

Still feel Assange is a dodgy customer. I can't help it. I just have that feeling in the bones and I can't get over it.

Aftonbladet:

Aftonbladet has talked to one of the women behind the notification of rape against Julian Assange...
    The woman in her 30s said that she, for its part claims to be a victim of a sexual assault or molestation, but not a rape...
    The responsibility for what happened to me and the other girl rests with a man who cannot take no for an answer.*
    *Google translation

Quote Originally Posted by musashi View Post
    Aftonbladet:

*Google translation
    Hmm. Both known, and unknown unknowns, in all that.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Hmm. Both known, and unknown unknowns, in all that.
    We'll just have to see where it goes.

I smell a rat. The timing is just too much of a conincidence, especially as no charges have been brought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast