Your privacy is very important to us. Please read our Privacy Statement to see how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
Your use of Politicalworld.org
3. Who can join Politicalworld.org
Minimum age for use is 13:
Politicalworld.org is not directed at children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, you may not register with or use Politicalworld.org. Any person who registers with Politicalworld.org represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older.
People aged between 13 and 18:
We cannot guarantee that all forums are suitable for minors. We recommend that young people aged 13 years of age or older ask their parents or legal guardians for permission before using Politicalworld.org or sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. If you are under 18 years old you may not access forums which are flagged as unsuitable for minors.
4. What you agree to when joining Politicalworld.org
Politicalworld.org is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only, except where otherwise authorised by us.
You agree NOT to use Politicalworld.org to:
• post illegal Material
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
• identify or speculate as to the identity of any anonymous or pseudonymous user here or on other forums
• solicit personal information from anyone under 18
• harm minors in any way
• solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
• collect or store other users' personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other users
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Politicalworld.org administrative areas or interface, to user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Politicalworld.org site, through password mining or any other means
• post irrelevant Material, repeatedly post the same or similar Material or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Politicalworld.org servers or infrastructure
• post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of commercial publicity
• post any abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, indecent, profane, inappropriate, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Material, in any part of the forum (including visitor and personal messages) except where the content is appropriate to the content of the forum and you have been granted specific permission to do so and subject to our guidelines on said content.
• post Material that contains violence, threats of violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website
• post Material that promotes or encourages illegal activity
• post Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
• post Material that falsely expresses or implies that such Material is sponsored or endorsed by Politicalworld.org
• post Material that contains software viruses or harmful programs including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
• modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of Politicalworld.org, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Politicalworld.org, except as expressly authorised in writing by Politicalworld.org
• reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of Politicalworld.org
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws which may apply to you including but not limited to those regarding acceptable content and online conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside. Failure to adhere to any of these guidelines may result in deletions of posts, suspension of posting privileges, and/or complete banning.
5. You are responsible for your account and its details
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a user name and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
Usernames and Signatures. You may not select or use a username or signature that:
• Contains "Politicalworld" or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with Politicalworld.org or any other party;
• Contains any profanity, is vulgar or offensive, or promotes an illegal activity;
• Violates any trademark or other proprietary right; or
• Is deliberately provocative to other users or readers
• Misleadingly impersonates someone else.
We reserve the rights to change usernames at our discretion.