Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Senator Ivor Callely: Where do you live - Cork or Dublin?

Default Re: Senator Ivor Callely: Where do you live - Cork or Dublin?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley 2 View Post
    AIB wrote off 3 times that amount for Charlie,

Charlie through selling his estate at top whack to Moran, the builder, who a couple of years later went bang without doing anything at Kinsealy, dumped the debt of 46m on the taxpayer, smart lad Charlie or just an evil cant, did the pair of them know what they were up to, did they fck.
    Saying that FF are more corrupt than FG doesn't get the latter off the hook. To me they are Fianna Gael - two cheeks, same a***.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    Saying that FF are more corrupt than FG doesn't get the latter off the hook. To me they are Fianna Gael - two cheeks, same a***.

Bar Lowry, an FFer in disguise, FG are light on the corrupt side, unlike the other side where almost all are tainted and facilitate those who do the big stuff.

Bar Lowry, an FFer in disguise, FG are light on the corrupt side, unlike the other side where almost all are tainted and facilitate those who do the big stuff.
    The 'other side', lol. Stanley, you are off your rocker. Zanu FF and Zanu FG are two cheeks of the same arse.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

The 'other side', lol. Stanley, you are off your rocker. Zanu FF and Zanu FG are two cheeks of the same arse.

"Same arse" is a common enough expression and I would agree there is corruption on both sides, I am not a FGer but if you think that FF are not the most corrupt party in this country since inception you are sadly deluded, their last Leader when asked to explain about certain funds in his account said he "won it on the horses" and when questioned where and what horses said "He could not remember" and this was under oath to a Tribunal his party set up to cover it's corrupt tracks.

Defend him/them if you must but do not think people are stupid or blind.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2913522/i...dolan-dispute/

Time for Ivor to be brought back before the Court to explain himself, once more, the guy needs locking up, he laughs at the Court.

"Same arse" is a common enough expression and I would agree there is corruption on both sides, I am not a FGer but if you think that FF are not the most corrupt party in this country since inception you are sadly deluded, their last Leader when asked to explain about certain funds in his account said he "won it on the horses" and when questioned where and what horses said "He could not remember" and this was under oath to a Tribunal his party set up to cover it's corrupt tracks.

Defend him/them if you must but do not think people are stupid or blind.
    I agree that FF are more corrupt but in my view you are excuse making for FG if you think Lowry was a closet FF'r.

Ive never given a preference to either but while both are corrupt, FG are just pure dangerous. At least FF has Centre left or centrist warhorses like o cuiv and Donnelly. FG are quasi rasistowskich

Apologies I meant quasi fascist. My phone has a Polish predictor. Hello from Kiev station on my way to Lwów.

I agree that FF are more corrupt but in my view you are excuse making for FG if you think Lowry was a closet FF'r.

When Lowry first went into politics there was a sitting FF TD in North Tipp who was not for shifting or be in any way accommodating towards him, Lowry was impatient so jumped across to FG and was elected very quickly. you know the rest.

When Lowry first went into politics there was a sitting FF TD in North Tipp who was not for shifting or be in any way accommodating towards him, Lowry was impatient so jumped across to FG and was elected very quickly. you know the rest.
    On a scale of corruption if FF are a 9, then FG are a 7 or 8. But we're probably going to have to agree to disagree about this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617