Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work and Welfare Scheme Planned for Jobseekers

Default Re: Work and Welfare Scheme Planned for Jobseekers

Any firm whose sales / work flow has held up should be in clover - lower wages and lower rents and now free labour too, thanks to the Government.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    I just don't understand how it would work. Did I see there were 3,000 places ? They've just closed down the CDP schemes that were almost identical to this and were established very successfully for years.

This looks like O Cuiv trying to get the m back by the back door.
    Yes I work part time for a social partnership in Dublin and the closing down of certain CDP's who in all honestly were doing great work, the passion and dedication of all staff are second to none and they were really acheiving results. Shame on you Government, I do realise that running a lot of these organisations seperately are costly but they must be amalgamated into the Local Social Partnerships quickly to continue the good work. The partnerships do tend to get caught up in admin alot , that's where the CDPS can help in relaying the community concern.

Fake jobs for fake wages in France.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...blem-fake-jobs
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

The Slog is always complaining about the difficulty of extracting his own money from a bank account in the black in France. One does wonder if there aren't an awful lot more skeletons in the French closet than is commonly believed?
    "The floggings will continue until morale improves "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12