Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clock spotting.

Default Re: Clock spotting.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    I met two girls in London who had come all the way from NZ, got a train to Wales, looked around the street outside the station for five minutes, decided they didn't like it, and went back to London on the same train.
    Yeah as if international visitors don't arrive for sex tourism or fans don't fly in for matches or concerts that get cancelled and the likes.
    Britain knows they'll never get a grip of these two suspects and it may well be that Russia is sticking two fingers up at them in this tv trial.

I'd watch out for any pending British tv documentary on the matter and the gearing up of security.

While some will say it's to protect against dangerous individuals coming in, i sense at the same time there'll be a sweep within borders to root alot of people out.

Intelligence agencies play dirty games. When it comes to counter intelligence and the murky world they dwell you'll forever have spies, lies and fall guys.
    Happiness is an inside job.

Quote Originally Posted by 472241
    If ''they're'' are the Russians you're referring to.....

Show me were it is ''clear.'' It would only become clear if the British can produce proof to place them in the area outside the time frame they claim or directly link them to the victims home. [were as i understand the nerve agent is said to have been placed] and frankly, i doubt Russian intelligence, if involved, would permit the men to go on tv and state their case this way for fear it is a British Intelligence ploy to commit themselves before ambushing them with additional evidence later. [It may well happen yet]

Think chess. It's the Russian national sport.
    As i was saying....

It's in the game. https://news.sky.com/story/revealed-...gence-11509532
    Last edited by Trow; 13-10-2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: link

Post Brexit England will render European arrest warrants for the two Russian accused nulled/worthless. England would first have to go to a magistrate for an arrest warrant if either accused were to step foot in a European country.

That's according to Lynn Owens of the National Crime Agency.

As this incident is being investigated under terrorism legislation any arrest warrant would have to be applied for on a ''case ready'' basis. That explains this ''trial by media'' thus far.

I expect these two ''persons of interest'' to get a mention by USA in the coming days/weeks under US anti terror legislation loop holing any hic-up in English law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12