Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irexit Freedom Party

Default Re: Irexit Freedom Party

Aligned to UKIP is all we need to know about these. They can buddy up with Johnny Adair and the like as well if they want. They've obviously learned nothing from Diarmait McMurrough

Ireland leaving the EU at this stage is just madness.

Irexit Freedom Party sounds to me more like the Irish Fascist Party - what next? dancing at the crossroads?

Ray Bassett doesn't sound very Irish to my ears. Is he from the All sorts Bassetts?

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    All legitimate points. The homelessness crisis is indeed at least partially associated with the increase in population in turn partially due to mass immigration. Note, that isn't me 'blaming' the immigrants and refugees, but it's just pragmatic commonsense.
    Surprised to see you use the loaded term "mass immigration" with its history of use to stir up fears and racism.

The housing crisis has happened because government stopped building social housing in any quantities decades ago. There was already a long housing waiting list long before the immigration associated with the boom. When the crash came, the housing capital budget was cut more radically than any other element of public spending. Construction stopped, and people in the building trade were forced to emigrate. Training of apprentices completely stopped and even last year, there were none in training.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

A bunch of clowns going nowhere, slowly. An Anti-EU Renua without the religion, basically.
    “Me, poor man, my library
    Was dukedom large enough.”

Are they registered as a political party yet?

They don't even have a website afaics.

ETA: They do have a website. It shows up on page 2 of google search! https://www.irexitfreedom.ie/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12