Thread: Mick Wallace tweets anti-Jewish propaganda.

Default Mick Wallace tweets anti-Jewish propaganda.

I will first say that Mick Wallace TD has done great work exposing Garda corruption. He is a fine TD and I don't hold his run-in with the tax people against him.

He is, like anyone else entitled to criticise Israel or any other country. However the article he links to and which inspires his tweet goes much further than criticising Israel. It is unmistakably anti-Jewish.

Maybe he did not read the entire article. God knows it is a turgid read and I did not get through the whole thing myself. Not yet anyway.

Here is Mick Wallaces tweet:

Mick Wallace

Verified account

@wallacemick
    Follow Follow @wallacemick
    More
    Are #Israel now the most dangerous country in the world, the biggest threat to world peace?
    and linked to the tweet is this article: https://www.sott.net/article/385066-...d-a-psychopath

which contains gems like these:

The idea is easy to illustrate: The individual who feels superior to everyone is a megalomaniac; but Maurice Samuel is simply a communitarian Jew when, in his book You Gentiles (1924), he expresses his belief
    "that we Jews stand apart from you gentiles, that a primal duality breaks the humanity I know into two distinct parts; that this duality is a fundamental, and that all differences among you gentiles are trivialities compared with that which divided all of you from us."[10]
    And as pseudo-intellectualism goes you would be hard pressed to beat this:

The transgenerational complex of persecution-domination

What is Jewishness? Most Jews would agree with Jewish ethnohistorian Raphael Patai (The Jewish Mind, 1977), that it is, before anything else, "consciousness of belonging."[14] This amounts to saying that Jewishness is a tribalistic way of thinking. Now, tribalism is not pathological in itself. But Jewish tribalism has the peculiarity of being combined with a strong claim to universalism. There is no cognitive dissonance between tribalism and universalism within Jewishness: Jews feel universalists not in spite of being Jews, but by virtue of being Jews. For example, it is emphatically "as an American Jew" that Rabbi Joachim Prinz, chairman of the American Jewish Congress (and a former supporter of the Nazi racial laws)[15], supported the Black Americans' civil rights movement.[16] The Jews' universalism is always, implicitly or explicitly, a Jewish universalism, that is, a tribal universalism -- a contradiction in terms. As a self-delusion, is the expression of an irrational conviction that Judeity is the essence of humanity. As a message to non-Jews, it is a fakery of grandiose empathy: "we love you, mankind, more than anyone else does; trust us, we know what is good for you." And what is good for mankind is always, in the last resort, what is good for the Jews.
    The article as far as I have looked is not an examination of Israel policy but a hatchet job on the Jewish race.

I hope Mick had not read it and will disassociate himself from it.

Default Re: Mick Wallace tweets anti-Jewish propaganda.

Yes. Racist. Mick Wallace should disassociate himself from that. Suspect he didn't look much further than the cartoon.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

I agree. sott.nett are a reich wing conspiraloon blog and not a reputable source.
    Last edited by pluralist; 11-05-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

SOTT is a religious, (Seventh Day Adventist) shop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_...mes_(magazine)
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.