Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Last War

Default Re: The Last War

Fmr UK ambassador Craig Murray:

The Four Horsemen Gallop By
    The lesson the neo-cons learned was not to give the public in the West any time to mount and organise opposition. Hence the destruction of Libya was predicated on an entirely false “we have 48 hours to prevent the massacre of the population of Benghazi” narrative. Similarly this latest orchestrated “crisis” is being followed through into military action at a blistering pace, as the four horsemen sweep by, scything down reason and justice on the way.
    In case this all goes pear-shaped, I'll bid you adieu

The markets/exchanges are reacting.
    BTC has just ended its month-long nose-dive, the price is displaying high volatility peaks and troughs.
    Buy the dip. Or HODL (as the cypherpunks say).
    Last edited by musashi; 11-04-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Good analysis here:

Quote Originally Posted by musashi View Post
    Don't make assumptions, it makes an ass of u and me both.

Of course PCR has some dodgy opinions, he loves his guns, that doesn't negate what he's saying.

As for your lazy contribution on Zero Hedge, seems like a play the man not the ball knee jerk reaction not worthy of further comment.
    The problem for you is, I never claimed or implied his love of guns negated his views on other matters, and that certainly makes you, but not me, look stupid. Deflection rarely works.
    My comments on Zero Hedge are no more or less lazy than any of yours......

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    The problem for you is, I never claimed or implied his love of guns negated his views on other matters, and that certainly makes you, but not me, look stupid. Deflection rarely works.
    My comments on Zero Hedge are no more or less lazy than any of yours......

Alright, alright, don't get your knickers in a twist.

I was out of order, I apologize, if you think I look stupid, that's ok, we all have our moments

In related news, the worst plane crash in 4 years just happened in Algeria, a military plane crashes during take off, there are survivors apparently.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/world...lives-1302073/

Oil prices are spiking.

Oil prices surged after explosions were heard over Saudi Arabia’s capital, with the Al Arabiya television channel saying the kingdom’s air defences had intercepted a “rocket” above Riyadh.

Brent crude, the international benchmark, jumped $1.90 a barrel to $72.94 - taking prices up almost 9 per cent over the past three days to the highest since December 2014.
    https://www.ft.com/content/67644c72-...0-52972418fec4

Vanessa Beeley is your only man when it comes to accuracy of events on the ground in Syria. She's an independent VALKYRIE who has funded her own reportage and exposed the series of false flag attacks there for the lies they are.

Everything that you hear on RTE, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 about what is going on is pure FAKE NEWS; from its 'framing' to its narrative, it is falsehood parading as truth.

There was no chemical attack. Am on the ground in Damascus & #EasternGhouta. No patients were admitted to local hospitals with CW poisoning, soil samples tested negative. Nothing substantiates claims of CW attack. Only #WhiteHelmet hoax movies, shld be investigated 4 child abuse.
    https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/st...16064035524609

As the Fog of War descends; perhaps it might be inclement to consider how we got here, what roles and responsibilities resulted in this extinction level event.

Perhaps we might look towards our lying toe-rag media whores, who as we speak smokescreen us with babble about the details of abortion (30 year old fake news story), or a month old exoneration of a rape. This misrepresentation of the news led us to this place.

The lack of urgency within our state sponsored public sphere has bum-steered us here, a real bum steer.

The lies took the form of lead stories in our papers and on tv. Short misleading intros led to carefully scripted half-truths on the main evening news. The lead story on the UK's Channel 4 flagship news broadcast again showcasing the alleged false flag attack on eastern Ghoutha, CIA trained white helmets administer fake medical assistance to frightened children in anonymous basements. Footage that literally could have come from anywhere is still the lead story across ALL Western mainstream media outlets.
    Last edited by musashi; 11-04-2018 at 08:24 PM.

If you want some live listening, try George Galloway's live show: http://talkradio.co.uk
    45 minutes left 'till he's off.

Meanwhile darkness descends on the Mediterranean. There is intermittant cloud tonight, south westerlies gusting up from Africa.

I was wondering. Since the Russians, Syrians, Chinese and Iranians have pledged to watch each other's backs, what happens if a rogue submarine suddenly surfaces and lets fly a tomahawk cruise missile at Syria, then submerges. What then?

How will the Russian/Chinese navy respond to such a provocation?

Putin calls for calm

Not a word on what's going on, the Irish media is a kabuki echo-chamber.

Cynical careerists listening to their own voices.

We are in the Last Days before all Hell breaks loose

Last days of Pompey? I was just there last week and I saw the future, not the past. To anyone watching the UN Security Council “debate” last night it is crystal clear we are in the last days before all hell breaks out. So, here we are at Judgment Day, and there surely will not be one soul out on Pennsylvania Avenue to raise an anti-war placard. The tattered remains of the American peace movement is rotten to the core. — Gilbert Doctorow
    The above comes from a man of a relatively calm disposition. Noam chomsky is grinding his teeth and tearing his hair out.

If you believe this situation can easily be averted now, you are in error, the US has lost control of the narrative and the war.

Read this document by Doctorow, you have a little time
    Last edited by musashi; 11-04-2018 at 10:24 PM.

The propaganda from TV3 is completely fake news, backwater bog-hoppers rattling off, half remembered parish pump talking points.

Utterly pointless.

On the break, read this https://sputniknews.com/columnists/2...sia-get-ready/

if Trump's deranged tweet threatening war against Russia does not wake up European Union governments as to whom and what they are aligned with, there is little hope.
    Last edited by musashi; 11-04-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast