Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Few believe when North Korea tells the truth

Default Re: Few believe when North Korea tells the truth

Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post
    ...some of the stories comming out of North Korea will be true, some false, some half true, and all will be used by Western propagandists to demonise N. Korea...
    Dear North Korean comrade, everything is false or half true to you except the filth that spills out from the mouth of your Supreme Leader.
    Last edited by reedak; 08-02-2018 at 02:36 AM.

...I am more careful about what I believe....
    Dear North Korean comrade, you have to be more careful about what you believe, of course. Do you dare to believe anything else other than the filth from the mouth of your Supreme Leader?

Don't take as gospel all that is written, especially all that is written in "Time" magazine.
    Yes, dear North Korean comrade, why should you take all that is written (except your country's crazy political ideology) as gospel since you are locked "in a weird alternative reality" with your mind controlled by the "Unholy Trinity" of the Kim Dynasty?

P.S. Continue puffing smoke into the crocodile's mouth.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/eras...enerating-kims

North Korea invaded South Korea and so started a war of aggression. They are still trotting far behind the US in the aggression stakes.
    Dear North Korean comrade, "trotting" is too slow for you and your impatient countrymen. What's needed for the North Korean forces is "charging" like crazy horses southward for another invasion.
    Last edited by reedak; 08-02-2018 at 11:13 AM.

GODS TEETH, REEDAK..........is this some sort of psy-ops thing?
    My phone is also my alarm clock and thanks to Tapatalk it lights up and goes "Bing Bong" when ever someone quotes one of my posts.

The fken thing was lighting up and binging bonging last night like there was a carnival in the room. Your post at 2.30 am got me and me phone thrown out of the bedroom and I heard some Gaelic that you wont find in school books. I was going to message you to tell you what a swell guy you are but as the phone doesn't remember my password I ended up locking myself out of PW.

The 4am post put the tin hat on it and I was awake on the sofa waiting for the next Bing Bleeden Bong until I had to get up at 6.30.

There is a multi-quote button. Would you please use it, and just as a matter of interest how do the time zones work on whatever planet you are posting from.

GODS TEETH, REEDAK..........is this some sort of psy-ops thing?
    My phone is also my alarm clock and thanks to Tapatalk it lights up and goes "Bing Bong" when ever someone quotes one of my posts.

The fken thing was lighting up and binging bonging last night like there was a carnival in the room. Your post at 2.30 am got me and me phone thrown out of the bedroom and I heard some Gaelic that you wont find in school books. I was going to message you to tell you what a swell guy you are but as the phone doesn't remember my password I ended up locking myself out of PW.

The 4am post put the tin hat on it and I was awake on the sofa waiting for the next Bing Bleeden Bong until I had to get up at 6.30.
    Dear North Korean comrade, pray that the next "Bing Bleeden Bong" won't come from your Supreme Leader as he is no different from Yama summoning you for reincarnation.

There is a multi-quote button. Would you please use it, and just as a matter of interest how do the time zones work on whatever planet you are posting from.
    I prefer to use the single-quote button otherwise you may get the fright of your life, thinking that your Supreme Leader is summoning you back to his palace for losing the battle against capitalism.

https://www.ancient.eu/Yama/
    Last edited by reedak; 08-02-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Yea...sometimes I do feel like a preserved specimen from a communist museum, but if humankind does not evolve an economic system above and beyond Capitalism we are not going to survive as a civilised species.
    Dear North Korean comrade,

Such is the success of your "economic system above and beyond Capitalism" that your people have devolved into a "civilised species" surviving on grass and soil.

Such is the equality in your "economic system above and beyond Capitalism" that your pot-bellied billionaire tyrant (like the large, rather fierce-looking Berkshire boar Napoleon wallowing in luxury in George Orwell's Animal Farm) continues to splash his cash on superyachts, party islands, top quality champagne and his favourite Swiss cheese while his people struggle to survive on the bare minimum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/16/w...ort/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/438718...-swiss-cheese/
    Last edited by reedak; 08-02-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reedak View Post
    I prefer to use the single-quote button otherwise you may get the fright of your life, thinking that your Supreme Leader is summoning you back to his palace for losing the battle against capitalism.
    You are right to use the phrase "....losing the battle...", and not "lost the war".

Many battles have been lost, many battles have been won, the struggle goes on.

I remember the glee of the right-wing ideologues when the USSR fell. They thought it was the end of history. They could not get enough of Francis Fukuyama and his idea that:

What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that is, the end point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government.
    How can obviously smart people like him come out with such nonsense. He is now rowing back at a furious pace but without any signs of embarrassment at being such a world class pratt back in the day.

Dear North Korean comrade,

Such is the success of your "economic system above and beyond Capitalism" that your people have devolved into a "civilised species" surviving on grass and soil.

Such is the equality in your "economic system above and beyond Capitalism" that your pot-bellied billionaire tyrant (like the large, rather fierce-looking Berkshire boar Napoleon wallowing in luxury in George Orwell's Animal Farm) continues to splash his cash on superyachts, party islands, top quality champagne and his favourite Swiss cheese while his people struggle to survive on the bare minimum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/16/w...ort/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/438718...-swiss-cheese/
    If you disagree with what I posted then you must believe that the present capitalist system is sustainable. I do not believe it is. The above is just hot air and does not address in any way what it is supposed to be in response to, which was: "if humankind does not evolve an economic system above and beyond Capitalism we are not going to survive as a civilised species".

========

Your posts are original and imaginative but sometimes it is hard to know when you are serious. You don't really think I am from North Korea, do you?
    Last edited by eamo; 08-02-2018 at 08:37 PM. Reason: missing comma, makes all the difference.

You don't really think I am from North Korea, do you?
    Your absurd question reminds me of a joke which goes as follows:

One day, Jack went to visit his grandfather. On the way through a forest, he spotted a tiger approaching him in the distance. Fortunately before the tiger could get hold of him, he managed to climb up a tall tree.

Looking up at Jack from under the tree, the tiger roared: "Little boy, why are you running away from me?"

"Because you are going to eat me up!" replied Jack.

The tiger roared with laughter: "Why should I? I am a very gentle cat. My cruel master left me in the forest yesterday. I have been moving around in search of a new master. Come down and carry me home to be your pet."

Jack screeched: "No, you are a ferocious man-eating tiger!"

As though taken by surprise, the tiger asked: "You don't really think I am a tiger, do you?"

Jack screamed: "Yes, you are a tiger!"

The tiger roared: "No, I am a cat!"

"If you want to be a cat, let it be. But you are a very big, big cat!" shouted Jack.
    Last edited by reedak; 01-03-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Your absurd question reminds me of a joke which goes as follows:
    Well I have heard better jokes.

If you don't want to say if you believe I am from North Korea, maybe you will tell us, are you from South Korea? Serious question. It would be interesting to hear from that part of the world and I know a lot of jokes do not travel well. I have been told "jokes" by people from Arab countries for example that would only be laughed at here out of politeness and I am sure some jokes from here would not be funny in foreign lands.

...If you don't want to say if you believe I am from North Korea, maybe you will tell us, are you from South Korea?...
    Well, I have to refer you to my previous joke in which the tiger was smart enough not to pose such a stupid question to Jack: "If you don't want to say if you believe I am from the wild, maybe you will tell me, are you from South Korea or somewhere else?"

Well, I have to refer you to my previous joke in which the tiger was smart enough not to pose such a stupid question to Jack: "If you don't want to say if you believe I am from the wild, maybe you will tell me, are you from South Korea or somewhere else?"
    Sorry reedak, I don't understand that at all. I think we are operating on two different planes, but I did find your "China rebukes US for “enacting unilateral sanctions” post interesting, and by the way.... I checked.......Tigers can climb trees

The most embarrassing case of a joke not travelling well was when we sent Dustin the turkey to the European Song Contest.

That was just before the economic crash and the arrogance of the ruling class and the army of Irish gombeens knew no bounds.

Around the same time Charley Mc Creevey (I think it was) was lecturing Germany about how a country should run its economy. Cringe.

I remember the glee of the right-wing ideologues when the USSR fell. They thought it was the end of history. They could not get enough of Francis Fukuyama and his idea that:

How can obviously smart people like him come out with such nonsense. He is now rowing back at a furious pace but without any signs of embarrassment at being such a world class pratt back in the day.
    You seem to be living in a time warp and need to be jolted back from the Soviet era to the reality of the 21st Century.

.... I checked.......Tigers can climb trees
    You should make further checks on climbing tigers before baring your teeth. He who laughs last, laughs best.

Please refer to the following true story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...man-eaten.html

Five Indonesian men were trapped up a tree by prowling Sumatran tigers. While tigers can climb trees, the terrified men had lodged themselves (like Jack in my joke) onto slender branches that would not have borne the weight of a tiger.

https://www.reference.com/pets-anima...f8c7f0621c494e

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast