Thread: C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

Default C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

C T Fletcher was an American powerlifter and bodybuilder who due to an inherited heart condition has been to deaths door several times.

He is also a great motivational speaker. He is at present awaiting a heart transplant upon which his life depends.

I have been a follower of his channel and have seen him go from his full strength to an invalid yet still have a life force which most people could only dream of.

Here are some videos of him, the first is the most recent, if you only watch one watch that one:

Default Re: C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

Latest news:

@CTFletcherISYMF

Jan 11

I GOT A CALL FROM MY TRANSPLANT COORDINATOR THIS MORNING. SHE SAID I COULD BE GOING TO MEET THE TRANSPLANT SURGEONS THIS MONTH SO DONT TRAVEL ANYWHERE. I TOLD HER IM STAYING MY ASS RIGHT HERE! EVERYBODY HAS BEEN SO NICE TO ME, DOCTORS, NURSES, IM SO BLESSED

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951550600637902848

This video....over produced..maybe, but that is ok by me. C T was once so arrogant he would "command" his body to grow and do what he told it to do. While his physical strength has deserted him, like it will us all, he has the same essence. The same soul.

C T Fletcher is still in the house, and it's still his set.

Troubles always seem to come with more troubles. The fkers love company.

Seems C T has been locked out of his own company by his business partner who tells him the company is failing but not to tell anyone.

Since he can no longer lift C T has posted some great and brave and revealing videos.
    I think the aspect of his person that is now coming to the fore is what attracted so many fans, including me, to him in his days of full strength.
    I believe we You Tube fans did not know at the time what set CT apart from other lifting you tuber's, but now it is clear. it was and is the man.

This interweb thing is great. One thing leads to another, ya never know where you will end up.

Seems CT's younger brother is one mean blues guitarist.

Here is Kirk Fletcher playing in a really cool session. Like the way at about 5,30 they all chill until the keyboard guy gets in the grove.

and here he is with the The Özdemirs in Switzerland or Germany or somewhere:

and here he is with big brother CT reminiscing and playing some blues and stuff.

CT FLETCHER Has Undergone 11 Hour Heart Transplant operation:

The family of C.T. Fletcher would like to take this opportunity to thank all for your continued prayers, love and support. It is doubtful that C.T. could have made it this far in the journey of his literal life without all of you . Today @3AM, a group of highly skilled surgeons and staff were able to finish an 11 + hour successful heart transplant for C.T. ! He is now in recovery and is progressing beyond the expectations of the doctors. We would like to recognize and say a heartfelt prayer for the donor and their family for making the ultimate gesture by gifting us the miracle of a better quality of life for C.T. Please know that when we spoke to C.T. today he was already talking about how grateful he is and that he was going to take care of this gift and continue to do all the things he believes he was born to do! IRON ADDICTS around the world, rest assured we pray along with C.T. that the best is yet to come! In the meantime, we the family of C. T. bow down in humility and give thanks to God, who shows us with FAITH anything is possible.
    In my visit this afternoon with C.T. after we shared the most tender and humble of expressions I left the room. After visiting , while walking toward the exit I heard a doctor ask C.T. how he was feeling. I heard C. T. proudly, loudly and unabashedly exclaim , “I’m BLESSED!”
    With a tear in my eye, I was overcome by the spirit in C.T. that is powered by God and all of us who love him.
    Again- to all of you, a sincere and loving, “Thank you.” Beatrice Fletcher on behalf
    CT FLETCHER & FAMILY ❤️ #ISYMFS #HEARTTRANSPLANT #IMBLESSED

Any news of him ?
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Any news of him ?
    Not yet, the family are not giving updates. They don't have professional PR advice and apart from CT are private people so I suppose they are just getting on as best they can. They must know how popular the old man is and how he helped and inspired many people so I hope that helps them get through.

C. T. has made a good recovery. He never forgets to remember the Woman who's heart gave him a second chance of life.

He was recently interviewed on an American news channel.

Here is the interview:

Here is video which chart his struggle and his recovery. Well worth watching.

And here is a more recent video of CT. Yea, the old arrogant CT is trying to come through, (and be warned, lots of flowery language) but life and wisdom keep it in check.

And one of the all time funnest quotes comes at 8;17 when talking to those who are always making excuses for not working out. "If I can take my ass to the gym then you can take your ass to the gym...and if you can't take your ass to the gym at least take it out of my face....". Great to see you back in action CT.