Thread: C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

Default C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

C T Fletcher was an American powerlifter and bodybuilder who due to an inherited heart condition has been to deaths door several times.

He is also a great motivational speaker. He is at present awaiting a heart transplant upon which his life depends.

I have been a follower of his channel and have seen him go from his full strength to an invalid yet still have a life force which most people could only dream of.

Here are some videos of him, the first is the most recent, if you only watch one watch that one:

Default Re: C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

Latest news:

@CTFletcherISYMF

Jan 11

I GOT A CALL FROM MY TRANSPLANT COORDINATOR THIS MORNING. SHE SAID I COULD BE GOING TO MEET THE TRANSPLANT SURGEONS THIS MONTH SO DONT TRAVEL ANYWHERE. I TOLD HER IM STAYING MY ASS RIGHT HERE! EVERYBODY HAS BEEN SO NICE TO ME, DOCTORS, NURSES, IM SO BLESSED

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951550600637902848

Default Re: C. T. Fletcher. Inspirational.

This video....over produced..maybe, but that is ok by me. C T was once so arrogant he would "command" his body to grow and do what he told it to do. While his physical strength has deserted him, like it will us all, he has the same essence. The same soul.

C T Fletcher is still in the house, and it's still his set.