Thread: The East Gate.

Default The East Gate.

Lets be the real mover and shakers in this divided World and put our heads together to find a solution to unrest in the Holy of lands without conceding for a moment that a united Ireland is the garden of the Earth. [let's you know were i come from]

The problem is... How do we divide three different belief traits... Christianity, Islam and Judaism into one?

As always, there's room for satire, wit and above all...wisdom. All we need now is a few guys with the afore mentioned credentials and a virgin. Get the picture? Alternatively, you can opt for, cancel out the three guys and gain 70 odd virgins. And/or whatever turns a Jew on. circumcised or not

Sometimes satire appears vulgar and other things. Again i profess i am all of that and i am not.

Over to you's and may your God's be with you..... if you believe in that sort of thing or not.
    Last edited by Trow; 10-12-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    Happiness is an inside job.

Default Re: The East Gate.

The East Gate is fabled as the gate through which the Jewish Messia will enter Jerusalem. It is also the gate through which Jesus of Christianity will make his second entrance.

It was bricked up by Arabs and a Muslim graveyard is in front of it. A Jew would not defile himself by entering it.

It's a long shot but what if Muslims decided to unblock it, clear the way and lay the gauntlet. They've nothing to lose.
    Last edited by Trow; 14-12-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trow View Post
    The East Gate is fabled as the gate through which the Jewish Messia will enter Jerusalem. It is also the gate through which Jesus of Christianity will make his second entrance.

It was bricked up by Arabs and a Muslim graveyard is in front of it. A Jew would not defile himself by entering it.

It's a long shot but what if Muslims decided to unblock it, clear the way and lay the gauntlet. They've nothing to lose.
    i read today that a coalition of Arab nations declared East Jerusalem the capital of Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post
    i read today that a coalition of Arab nations declared East Jerusalem the capital of Palestine.
    Keepers of the East Gate.