Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,322

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    We can relax.
    That's Ivanka sitting in for the Da, beside Teresa May, at the G20. Shure, it'll be grand then.



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,322

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Politics 18 minutes ago
    "An image taken by Russia's G20 Sherpa Svetlana Lukash (@LanaLukash) has emerged which appears to show Ivanka Trump sitting in for US President Donald Trump at the G20 table as her father reportedly leaves for bilateral meetings."



  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,134

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    A 100,000-ton message to the world...



    America's twelfth nuclear-powered super carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) was commissioned into service yesterday. The $12.9 billion warship is the lead ship of a new class comprising ten ships which will eventually replace the Nimitz-class carriers.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grove
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    A 100,000-ton message to the world...



    America's twelfth nuclear-powered super carrier USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) was commissioned into service yesterday. The $12.9 billion warship is the lead ship of a new class comprising ten ships which will eventually replace the Nimitz-class carriers.
    Who is like the beast and who can wage war against it? [Revelation 13:4]
    Happiness is an inside job.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,134

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by Trow View Post
    Who is like the beast and who can wage war against it? [Revelation 13:4]
    Fatso promised to melt these "rash, arrogant aircraft carriers into a lump of metal scrap."
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,134

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Meanwhile NATO is closely tracking Chinese warships underway in the Baltics for joint war games with Russia's Baltic Fleet... they will soon be joined by a nuclear-powered battle cruiser and a Typhoon-class ballistic missile submarine of the Northern Fleet.



    Dmitry Donskoy – the world’s largest nuclear-powered submarine - crossing under the Great Belt Fixed Link (Denmark). The sub is sailing in surface position all the way, as "a show of force to Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland and some other countries."
    Last edited by TotalMayhem; 23-07-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grove
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    Fatso promised to melt these "rash, arrogant aircraft carriers into a lump of metal scrap."
    ''Fatso?''
    Happiness is an inside job.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,134

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grove
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    LOL...Oh that fatso.
    Happiness is an inside job.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rockall
    Posts
    78,384

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    Meanwhile NATO is closely tracking Chinese warships underway in the Baltics for joint war games with Russia's Baltic Fleet... they will soon be joined by a nuclear-powered battle cruiser and a Typhoon-class ballistic missile submarine of the Northern Fleet.



    Dmitry Donskoy – the world’s largest nuclear-powered submarine - crossing under the Great Belt Fixed Link (Denmark). The sub is sailing in surface position all the way, as "a show of force to Norway, Germany, Sweden, Poland and some other countries."
    It has never felt jumpier to me since 1986, when the whole thing nearly blew. Far too many loose cannons around. Joint Russian / Chinese exercises of Europe is of course a response to the S. China sea manoevres and ongoing NATO exercises in the Eastern Europea -- https://www.ac.nato.int/archive/2017...ut-to-commence
    Last edited by C. Flower; 24-07-2017 at 01:26 PM.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Out of my mind
    Posts
    12,134

    Default Re: World War 3 - Not a Pretty Sight

    Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    ongoing NATO exercises in the Eastern Europea
    Russia's summer wargames, named Zapad ("West") 2017, are set to kick off in September but are already setting off alarm bells across Europe.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share us
Follow Us