Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Explosion at Concert in Manchester

Default Re: Explosion at Concert in Manchester

Oh well...

Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians.
    Sky sources: Believed to be Terrorism.... Gunfire on London Bridge. Prime Minister in contact with officials.
    Last edited by TotalMayhem; 03-06-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Reports of 'three incidents' but the areas are all very close to each other. When the dust settles, will likely be same people involved in all three incidents, I'd guess.

Edit: Perhaps not, looking at the map, Vauxhall is a good 4km from London Bridge.
    Last edited by pluralist; 03-06-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

7 dead dozens wounded in van and knife attack in London.
    The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

Three jihadis shot dead by armed police, SAS "Blue Thunder" deployed to hunt down missing suspect.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Selling arms to Saudis keeps Britain safe. Ditto nuclear missiles. It's just not exactly clear how this works....

^ And apparently banning free speech on the internet, which May has now pledged to do, also keeps Britain safe.

What a useless charlatan she is.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Millwall supporter fought the 3 London knife men with bare fists (and predictable results). "F you, I'm Millwall". Sometimes I think that (some of the) Ultras are the best hope for the planet.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...-35795151.html
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

A bit of a copycat in the recent ''London bridge and knife attack''

Has anyone seen the footage of the 3 attackers on cctv at the rear of a gym prior to the London attack? It shows them arriving, one stumbling, steadying himself and laughing. You'll notice an object like a mobile phone in his hand [the guy who stumbled] as he turns round having stumbled. Tell me, was that object in his hand before he stumbled or did he use the stumble to disguise retrieving the object from under the pallet?
    Happiness is an inside job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123