Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Presidential Election 2020

Default US Presidential Election 2020

Yes people, it's that time of the century again..........

Donny has already filed to run and released his first reelection adv, which networks are refusing to air because it describes the MSM as Fake News. Separately, he's had to pull the ad because it includes a clip of him speaking with a military officer in uniform, which for political purposes is verboten.

Retiring Rep, Jason Chaffetz likely soon running for guv of Utah, has already purchased jason2028.com.

Trump campaign releases 'First 100 Days' ad - CNNPolitics\\.com

22 Democratic hopefuls divided into categories.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politi...-donald-trump/

ANALYSISSay It Ain't So: 129 People Have Already Filed To Run For President In 2020

Already 129 people have filed to run for president in 2020. Among them: Donald Trump. Prominent people are considering it, but these elections receive outsize attention compared to office's power.
    Read this story
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Default Re: US Presidential Election 2020

A name not mentioned in the CNN and NPR pieces, but one that would check a lot of Democratic first tier boxes, compared at least to Biden and Sanders, woman, younger, pedigree, and believe it or not her son says he will support her in whatever she does, is former US Ambassador to Japan, Caroline Kennedy.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

joe kennedy III - excellent intervention the other day in the house v the invertebrate Paul Ryan

(bring them back!! i am ready to support the Kennedy clan if need be)

Overnight it's gone from 22 to 43 contenders

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...rnd=1494020105

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Overnight it's gone from 22 to 43 contenders

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...rnd=1494020105
    Joe K III is not on the list ..

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post
    Joe K III is not on the list ..
    No, but Paddy Power has Caroline at 33/1, and Kim Kardashian at 275/1

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi...rp_ids=2711243

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    No, but Paddy Power has Caroline at 33/1, and Kim Kardashian at 275/1

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi...rp_ids=2711243
    i named my first daughter Caroline hoping that woman (CK) would run for president one day.... hope springs eternal

The Democrats would be well advised to avoid touch-feely people like Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey or anyone connected with the Kennedys.

They will need someone who is strong on economic and social policy.

I would have thought that with Sanders getting too advanced in years, Elizabeth Warren would be an obvious person to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbouvet View Post
    The Democrats would be well advised to avoid touch-feely people like Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey or anyone connected with the Kennedys.

They will need someone who is strong on economic and social policy.

I would have thought that with Sanders getting too advanced in years, Elizabeth Warren would be an obvious person to consider.
    how in the world you string together Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey in the same sentence?

I like E.Warren but there's no way she is an option for 2020 .. she's too shrill, turns OFF a lot of people here in the US even in the Dem side....there's a je ne sais quoi of Hillary and she's in the same age group (as Hillary) so I dont know it could be a gen thing?

Booyah... People's Champ: WWE Legend Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson considering running as US president in 2020 elections.

The Guardian
    Last edited by TotalMayhem; 11-05-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

"how in the world you string together Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey in the same sentence?"

I string them together because neither is a politician, yet both have been mentioned as nominees, but neither of them has contributed nearly enough policy input to deserve progressive support.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbouvet View Post
    "how in the world you string together Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey in the same sentence?"

I string them together because neither is a politician, yet both have been mentioned as nominees, but neither of them has contributed nearly enough policy input to deserve progressive support.
    Michele Obama is a completely different kettle of fish - one that could have a real shot at a WH bid.. she already is a very good politician... Oprah - not even close

if people will start listing stars to run to the Presidency of the US it may be a good idea to keep in mind that in the [email protected] case he took advantage of a unique Technological advancement at the right time - and he figured long ago that the secret to his success is to generate conflict and 'outrage' ... how do you imagine Oprah would do that?

Barack Obama said on a couple of occasions that Michelle will never run for President but I am waiting to hear from the mouth of the Lady herself.

And I can wait. I am very good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post
    Michele Obama is a completely different kettle of fish - one that could have a real shot at a WH bid.. she already is a very good politician
    LOL... Michelle wouldn't wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell against The Rock in the primaries!

Get ready for the big smackdown in 2020.

The future is here...

Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    LOL... Michelle wouldn't wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell against The Rock in the primaries!

Get ready for the big smackdown in 2020.

The future is here...

i agree that the Rock is a formidable opponent!!

If Michelle did run, she'd walk it.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast