Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: France - 2017 presidential election

Default Re: France - 2017 presidential election

Even creepier...

U.S. President Donald Trump remarked on the physical appearance of French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife on Thursday, calling her “beautiful” and remarking that she is “in such good shape” while the French president and First Lady Melania Trump look on.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

The trial was an embarrassment to the French Right as Mr Wildenstein is a former close political associate of Nicolas Sarkozy. The ex-president decorated him with the Legion of Honour, France’s highest award, in 2009.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ive-tax-fraud/
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Just wait for the rentree.... the unions are gearing up. Macron has used the majority of his morons in the parliament to allow him to rule by decree....

The 52% who didn't vote have not gone away, I hope.

BTW, wasn't he with Goldman Sucks, not Rothschild?

Quote Originally Posted by barrym View Post
    BTW, wasn't he with Goldman Sucks, not Rothschild?
    Nope. he's a genuine Rothschild plant...

When Emmanuel Macron told friends in 2008 he was joining Rothschild, the prestigious investment bank, the then 30-year-old civil servant was warned it could scupper a future career in politics.

“You’re conscious that banking is not any kind of job? And Rothschild not any kind of bank?” said one friend to the man who, nine years later, would become frontrunner in France’s presidential election.

Mr Macron shrugged off the warnings and learnt the ropes of debt restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, earning €2.9m and a nickname — “the Mozart of finance” — for his role advising Nestlé on its $12bn acquisition of a unit of Pfizer in 2012. At Rothschild he found himself at the heart of French business intrigues, acquiring the codes and jargon of a world where careers largely depend on having attended the right elite university.
    FT
    Last edited by TotalMayhem; 29-07-2017 at 07:30 AM.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Thanks, comme si comme ca, amazing extract from the FT, who ever thought that joining one of the big banks would affect your political career.....

Add to that helping nestle (wash out mouth), what more do you need?

Not only did the "big bank" not care that young Emanuel had no background/education in finance or economics to speak of (failed to gain admission to the prestigious ENS twice, obtained a masters in Philosophy with a thesis on Machiavelli and majored in "Public Guidance" at lesser universities, before he was trained for a senior civil service career at ENA), in no time the "Mozart of finance" rises to the highest echelons at Rothschild, and before you know it he walks away from millions to answer his true calling as el lider maximo of La Grande Nation.

Last edited by TotalMayhem; 01-08-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    to answer his true calling as el lider maximo of La Grande Nation. .
    ... and there are eejits in France who call his presidency "new politics"

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920