Thread: Neologisms, Jargon and Government Catch Phrases that Drive Me Nuts!

Default Neologisms, Jargon and Government Catch Phrases that Drive Me Nuts!

Re-imagining" "Re-envisioning"..... (means - some kind of bullshit astroturfed half-baked ideas)

"High Level" - (over paid people brewing up some kind of top down broad brush half-baked ideas - which unfortunately, they have the power to foist on us)
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Default Re: Neologisms, Jargon and Government Catch Phrases that Drive Me Nuts!

I remember a couple of years back 'holistic solutions' was very fashionable. It seems to have been replaced with 'multi-faceted solutions'.

'Fiscal space' FG buzzword made me laugh as they were caught napping.

It's a diversion tactic as to avoid the issue of IW/Siteserv/Redacted turned into a 'live' election agenda.

Curiously and no surprise IW and their related issues such as Redacted/siteserv wasn't mentioned in the papers during the election.

FF/FG shot themselves in their feet most recently as they insist that people/electorate MUST pay water CHARGES.

'Multi-agency' solutions - so much better than mere 'integrated solutions'.

Legacy issues.

Let's go ahead and action some key deliverables.

It's all about blue sky thinking, gang.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

and today from our overlords in the EU....... "irregular migrants."
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”