Thread: The last last poll? DIT-Journal.ie FG 32%, FF 20%, SF 15%, Inds 14%, Lab 8%, SDs 4%, Renua 2%, Greens 2%,'AAA/PBB 2%,

Default The last last poll? DIT-Journal.ie FG 32%, FF 20%, SF 15%, Inds 14%, Lab 8%, SDs 4%, Renua 2%, Greens 2%,'AAA/PBB 2%,

FG32
    FF20
    SF15
    LAB8
    SD4
    GRN2
    REN2
    AAA/PBP2
    IND14

The students interviewed a random sample of 1,014 adults between Friday 19 and Monday 22 February.
    Interviews were conducted across the country using a random digit-dialing method involving a mix of both mobile and landline numbers which were used to ensure a random selection.
    The results were weighted by age, gender, region and social grade and likelihood to vote according to election records.

http://www.thejournal.ie/new-poll-2623859-Feb2016/

Poor for FFs breakthrough hopes, but really the results look like a Red C copy ( methodology?) and it was commisioned by the FG leaning Journal.ie.

I think we could all live with that!

Default Re: The last last poll? DIT-Journal.ie FG 32%, FF 20%, SF 15%, Inds 14%, Lab 8%, SDs 4%, Renua 2%, Greens 2%,'AAA/PBB 2%,

That poll seems to show percentages. If so, it shows 40% support for the presnt government.

It would mean about 60 seats for FG and 10-12 for Labour, which is in hitting distance of return to government. They would be happy with that.

Are we seeing a late surge to them?

Default Re: The last last poll? DIT-Journal.ie FG 32%, FF 20%, SF 15%, Inds 14%, Lab 8%, SDs 4%, Renua 2%, Greens 2%,'AAA/PBB 2%,

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbouvet View Post

Are we seeing a late surge to them?
    I'm out on the doors.... and the only surge I can see is towards .......... the lowest poll in the history of the state!
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    I'm out on the doors.... and the only surge I can see is towards .......... the lowest poll in the history of the state!
    Very interesting, riposte. I asked this question some time last week, as I have been picking up a lot of disillusion with electoral politics from all kinds of people.

The question may be who stays at home least.

Will people angry with the Government vote, or are they too demoralised ?

Will former FG/FF voters stay at home more , or less?

Do you get a feel of that one way or another ?
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre