Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit.

Default Re: Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    Are you on drugs?
    No, explain why you disagree.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    I'll explain why I disagree with a thesis if you venture one, should I disagree with it.

So far, all you've done, from what I've seen of your posts, is post spam and insist that you should have special rights.

Typical "Generation Wuss" behaviour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tion-Wuss.html
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

I'll explain why I disagree with a thesis if you venture one, should I disagree with it.

So far, all you've done, from what I've seen of your posts, is post spam and insist that you should have special rights.

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

ih ih ih

reachin' for the ignore button

(now that was Weird! )

oh Count you Gen Wuss!! (he meant this as a compliment - gen born after 1989 - you a young fella?)

[ye should move to Canada - with all due respect to Canadians, i meant no offense]
    Last edited by random new yorker; 02-02-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Brexit from EU would relegate Britain to second rate power: fund manager ABC Online
    Mr Gillingwater also said the Brexit scenario would see Britain isolated as a power and distant from the foreign policy achievements the EU has ...

Here's What Happens to the U.K. Economy in a `Brexit' Scenario Bloomberg
    According to analysis by economists Jamie Murray and Dan Hanson at Bloomberg Intelligence, a “Brexit” would deliver three punches to the 1.8 ..

Brexit index: The “Out” risk is real Reuters Blogs (blog)
    Britons are warming to the idea of Brexit. That message has been increasingly clear since the middle of last year, when polls started to indicate an ..

Play the ball, please, and not the man. Basic site rule.

Get used to it, for Pluralist anyone of a dofferent opinion is a mental case. Soon he'll have Nurse Ratchet coming for you.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Poland, (big surprise ) says it can agree to 3 of the 4 British demands.
    You're confusing matters here. Tusk is the "Enemy No. 1" in Poland.

Tusk is the President of the European Council and it was only a matter of time until the Kowtowing begins, which of course is the whole point of this exercise, Cameron is driving a bargain here and nothing else (It's the old Thatcher-spiel "I want my money back!")
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Interesting to see Gerry Adams speaking out in favour of the 6 counties remaining in the EU. The Shinners sure have come a long way ... with further to go I guess ...

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/polit...exit-1.2182397
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    Interesting to see Gerry Adams speaking out in favour of the 6 counties remaining in the EU. The Shinners sure have come a long way ... with further to go I guess ...

I can see the rationale here...trying to peel the North away from Britain.

NI in the EU is a mighty wedge against the NI Union with the UK. A Brexit may be sufficient to tip the balance in favour of a UI as 91.2% of nationalist voters are against NI leaving the EU, a position largely shared by neutrals in NI and close to the opposite of how Unionists feel.

After a Brexit the UK may be much more keen to keep the territory it holds to the West or not and it could arm and wind up Loyaists to cause chaos and bloodshed if a UI vote was on the cards and not wanted by London.

ah interesting
    that would be the beginning of a united ireland?

There is zero progress on this

Tusk (pronounced ~ 'Tisk') said on twitter: "no deal yet, next 24hr crucial" ... (something like that)

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Not the first time you have rolled out that accusation, you could try addressing the points perhaps....
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast