Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pegida Ireland ...

Default Pegida Ireland ...

Anti-fascist Action Ireland is calling on all members and supporters to oppose Pegida Ireland marching in Dublin next Saturday, February 6th.

I encourage everyone to go along and help nip this cancer in the bud.

The organision of Pegida Ireland is being facilitated by former British Nationalist Party (BNP) member and English Defence League (EDL) organiser Tommy Robinson working with fascists from Identity Ireland.

Robinson was due speak at Commons Inn Hotel in Cork yesterday but this was cancelled due to adverse public pressure. Hopefully the same will apply to next Saurdays planned march.

No Pasaran!
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

Default Re: Pegida Ireland ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    Anti-fascist Action Ireland is calling on all members and supporters to oppose Pegida Ireland marching in Dublin next Saturday, February 6th.

I encourage everyone to go along and help nip this cancer in the bud.

The organision of Pegida Ireland is being facilitated by former British Nationalist Party (BNP) member and English Defence League (EDL) organiser Tommy Robinson working with fascists from Identity Ireland.

Robinson was due speak at Commons Inn Hotel in Cork yesterday but this was cancelled due to adverse public pressure. Hopefully the same will apply to next Saurdays planned march.

No Pasaran!
    What are the time and place and any other arrangements ?
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Maybe you should close this thread as there is no evidence that Pegida Ireland has been launched yet...
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    Maybe you should close this thread as there is no evidence that Pegida Ireland has been launched yet...
    I would in fairness have to allow OP a couple of pages of obfuscation before that would be established...

I take it you have checked before suggesting that it does not exist and are also sure it will not exist on Feb 6th?
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    I would in fairness have to allow OP a couple of pages of obfuscation before that would be established...
    It will take a while to fill a couple of pages when only 5 members are logged in at any given time.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Quote Originally Posted by Spectabilis View Post
    Thanks, that makes it clear.
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Could it be that your sense of fairness is somewhat biased? You did close another thread for lack of evidence, or rather, in ignorance of evidence. It is a fact, that authorities have begun to move Syrian refugees to permanent accommodation in local authority housing all over the country (with a lot more to follow) while locals may have to wait on council housing lists until the cows come home.

It is in this climate of bias, lies and ignorance where movements like Pegida will flourish, ask ze Germans.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Could it be that your sense of fairness is somewhat biased? You did close another thread for lack of evidence, or rather, in ignorance of evidence. It is a fact, that authorities have begun to move Syrian refugees to permanent accommodation in local authority housing all over the country (with a lot more to follow) while locals may have to wait on council housing lists until the cows come home.

It is in this climate of bias, lies and ignorance where movements like Pegida will flourish, ask ze Germans.
    I had already said I would re-open the thread if there were facts on which to base the discussion. You, have provided some, so I will. It was open previously for you or the OP to provide some on a thread that was open for days.
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Let bygones be bygones, I say... but shouting them down from the other side of the street will not solve the problem.

Personally I think, truly great European patriots like Prince Eugene of Savoy or "Turkish Louis", would spin in their graves over Pegida (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident), but then again, they would have never let it come this far...
    Last edited by TotalMayhem; 30-01-2016 at 09:59 PM.

What are the time and place and any other arrangements ?
    Information should be available here at some stage:

https://www.facebook.com/events/182047028817502/
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

^ Number of English connections is interesting.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. FIVE View Post
    Beaten to it!

Tommy Robinson (whose real name is Stephen Lennon) has been also accused of whipping up anti Irish hysteria in Liverpool. Hilarious when a person should know his parents were Irish! There is also ties to Identity Ireland surprise surprise!
    Last edited by C. Flower; 03-02-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Nothing on that page, so I'm assuming Soundmigration decided to take it down.
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast