Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The murderer in the Kremlin

Default Re: The murderer in the Kremlin

At the time of Elvis' demise young Vlad was just some KGB trainee. If the Kremlin had anything to do with it, as the Count suggested, it would have been Brezhnev's call. no?
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    At the time of Elvis' demise young Vlad was just some KGB trainee. If the Kremlin had anything to do with it, as the Count suggested, it would have been Brezhnev's call. no?
    I haven't the foggiest.

The point of my question is why you still assume that current day Russia is a 'commie' state, when it clearly isn't.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

The bodies keep piling up...

Nikolai Glushkov, the Russian business magnate, staunch opponent of President Vladimir Putin and political exile living in the UK, was found dead in his London home on 12 March.

The death of another known critic of Vladimir Putin comes as a former double agent, Sergei Skripal, was apparently poisoned by the use of a Russian nerve agent in Salisbury
    Beeb
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

"If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Seems to me the alleged Russian assassins aren't so smart.
    Instead of using chemicals which are easily identifiable and traceable to Russia, why not use a more standard method of murder.
    It's almost as if they want to be identified.......
    "This isn't working,
    My middle-brow f**ker"

Quote Originally Posted by Griska View Post
    Seems to me the alleged Russian assassins aren't so smart.
    Instead of using chemicals which are easily identifiable and traceable to Russia, why not use a more standard method of murder.
    It's almost as if they want to be identified.......
    I think they do, in order to send different messages to different constituencies, other defectors, other countries, domestic audience. Jeez, that makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

'We were astounded by the freedom': my time as a host on Russia's RT TV
    Sam Delaney’s News Thing was an anarchic fixture on RT for two years. Then the novichok poisonings changed the mood

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-russias-rt-tv

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456