Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The murderer in the Kremlin

Default Re: The murderer in the Kremlin

Quote Originally Posted by Trow View Post
    ''Strong possibility'' is enough to issue a warrant for arrest. Given the publicity, the chances of a fair trial by jury in the UK [criminal court] are presently odds against.
    warrant for arrest?

of whom?

Putin? on trial in the UK??

AHA HA HAH AHAH AHAHAH

best joke of the day honestly where do you guys dig up this stuff?

Taking into consideration that secret evidence was heard in closed court to decide the outcome of the report, it's not likely that said ''secret evidence'' will be disclosed in a court for ordinary members of a jury. Or the public for that matter.

In the end, if such a trial were to be held and the only evidence is based on a report that says there is a strong possibility the accused did commit a murderous act, it is still not enough to convict beyond a reasonable doubt in the absence of any other evidence.

ih ih the idea of Putin on trial in the UK is the funniest thing i could have come across

(so, who would issue a warrant to arrest Blair?)

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post
    warrant for arrest?

of whom?

Putin? on trial in the UK??

AHA HA HAH AHAH AHAHAH

best joke of the day honestly where do you guys dig up this stuff?
    Maybe you should read a little bit more thoroughly, international arrest warrants have been issued for Lugovoy and Kovtun, the two alledged killers. And yes, should they travel outside Russia, they will very likely face arrest, extradition to and trial in the UK.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    Maybe you should read a little bit more thoroughly, international arrest warrants have been issued for Lugovoy and Kovtun, the two alledged killers. And yes, should they travel outside Russia, they will very likely face arrest, extradition to and trial in the UK.
    ah well that is boring

i was looking for a warrant to arrest the Putler .... why we even discussing those other dudes?

.... why we even discussing those other dudes?
    Like Ramón Mercader they have been recruited to do the deed.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Except Putin isn't a communist, is he (not even nominally). He is, much like you as far as I can gather, a fan of the 'might is always right' school of politics.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyJoe View Post
    Why is the report being released now? This happened ten years ago. I thought there was some kind of rapprochement going on with everybody merrily bombing Syria?
    Russia is upsetting everybody by bombing the jihadists supported by the US and UK.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

(so, who would issue a warrant to arrest Blair?)
    Citizen's arrest -

http://www.arrestblair.org/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...estaurant.html
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Russia is upsetting everybody by bombing the jihadists supported by the US and UK.
    They seem to be bombing more civilians than Jihadists from what I can see......
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

How come no one was ever put on trial for 638 attempts by the CIA to murder Fidel Castro?

Isn't it quite probable that these were authorised by some murderer in the White House?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass...n_Fidel_Castro
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

Good of you to join us here, Sam... already applying your preferred tactics of derailing a thread you have nothing of substance to contribute to?

Feel free to start a thread about Castro assassinations. But last time I checked the Cuban dictator was still alive which can't be said of Alexander Litvinenko.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    How come no one was ever put on trial for 638 attempts by the CIA to murder Fidel Castro?

Isn't it quite probable that these were authorised by some murderer in the White House?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass...n_Fidel_Castro
    precisely my point

what Ramon Mercador? the dude that was awarded some medal of honor or something for killing another communist?

I think the Putler is going to give them the 'Russian Peace Prize' or something

please .. i have another deadline looming and would benefit from someone breaking this down for me in a sentence or two...

why is this important? .. I remember this guy dying in some hospital bed a LONG time ago and it was obvious back then that he had been 'done in' by the Putler in charge (cant remember if Putin was in government or if he was 'in waiting' for his second term)

sad but then again ... when ye sign up to be a spy there are a number of dangers you signing up for

True enough.

But here we have a judge heading a public inquiry implying that a head of state has personally ordered a murder. As Theresa May, the British Home Secretary, put it, "An unparalleled act of state-sponsored terrorism". (Maybe not so unparalleled when you think of Trotsky)

True enough.

But here we have a judge heading a public inquiry implying that a head of state has personally ordered a murder. As Theresa May, the British Home Secretary, put it, "An unparalleled act of state-sponsored terrorism". (Maybe not so unparalleled when you think of Trotsky)
    i suppose the judge has nothing better to do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast