Thread: The headbanger throws his phone away and goes to sauna

Default The headbanger throws his phone away and goes to sauna

Finland is the first country in the world to publish its own set of country themed emojis:

Finland has rolled out images of a couple in a sauna, an old Nokia phone and a heavy metal music fan as part of a set of national emojis, or symbols, to be used in digital communication.

Billing the use of national symbols for themed emojis as a world first, the government plans to publish the full set of 30 in December.
    From The Guardian
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Default Re: The headbanger throws his phone away and goes to sauna

This emoji thing is getting very complicated. I'm not sure what I would be supposed to think if I got a message composed of naked sauna users and obsolete communication devices.
    We probably need Irish equivalents starting with pints of stout, drizzle and lumps of turf.

Default Re: The headbanger throws his phone away and goes to sauna

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyJoe View Post
    This emoji thing is getting very complicated. I'm not sure what I would be supposed to think if I got a message composed of naked sauna users and obsolete communication devices.
    We probably need Irish equivalents starting with pints of stout, drizzle and lumps of turf.

That's Enda's phone you're talking about !
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre