Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Identity Ireland - Ireland's First Openly Racist Political Party ?

Default Re: Identity Ireland - Ireland's First Openly Racist Political Party ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse go Deo View Post
    Article by O'Loughlin on Journal.ie

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/iden...71968-Aug2015/
    The scary thing about that article is the comments, mostly agreeing from what I read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Launchbury View Post
    The scary thing about that article is the comments, mostly agreeing from what I read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really - a back and fore debate, between different views, I thought.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Not really - a back and fore debate, between different views, I thought.
    Maybe it changed after I read it but it was certainly mostly weighted in agreement when I did. Mind you any political article on there would make your eyes bleed if you read the comments

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

And given the current political climate, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that Identity Ireland will actually win a seat or two at the next GE. If they seem to be gaining ground then some of their immigration policies will be absorbed by the mainstream parties.

Regards...jmcc

A particularly nasty racist and islamophobic woman has been given half an hour of Joe Duffy Show's air time to try to justify why her mother refused treatment from a Muslim woman doctor in an Irish hospital.

She says she is part of a closed Face Book page called "Anti-Islam Ireland" (which I've just reported to Face Book under its rules against hate speech), which was said on the programme to have links with Identity Ireland, and which has members allegedly involved in harrassing people in and on their way to mosques.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

check twitter forDaithi O'Laoghaire

@Cunionsandphey

who posts a contribution from that woman to Aitheantas Eireann/Identity Ireland setting out her Islamophic views.

Luckily the young man* who spoke was able to identify the groups she was involved with, and she in fact is an admin of that site.. Scary, nasty stuff indeed. Good for you for reporting to Facebook. I didn't even think to check the page.

* Mark Malone @soundmigration
    Last edited by Spectabilis; 11-12-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Harrassment in a mosque in Kilkenny.

Looks like Golden Dawn equivalent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzjM...ature=youtu.be
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

That seems to be from March? Sad to see. The powers that be in Kilkenny are seemingly quite tolerant with bigots, how Michael McGrath has not been run off is beyond me.
    The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

The local school however invited the IMAM in to speak back in 2013 however so it's worth noting that the likes of McGrath do no represent the majority (however he is oddly tolerated)

A particularly nasty racist and islamophobic woman has been given half an hour of Joe Duffy Show's air time to try to justify why her mother refused treatment from a Muslim woman doctor in an Irish hospital.

She says she is part of a closed Face Book page called "Anti-Islam Ireland" (which I've just reported to Face Book under its rules against hate speech), which was said on the programme to have links with Identity Ireland, and which has members allegedly involved in harrassing people in and on their way to mosques.
    Do you have a link to the page, I'd like to report it too.

There is the full video of the thugs.... its seems they planned to dump a leaflet and run but he invited them in for a chat and tried to engage.

'Cailin Deas', the woman who spoke, can be found on Facebook readily under Find friends.

A decent number of reports should be able to get this page taken down. We've done it before with a racist page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/295347320671055/
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

A decent number of reports should be able to get this page taken down. We've done it before with a racist page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/295347320671055/
    Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the group you reported for displaying hate speech and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
    Please let us know if you see anything else that concerns you. If you want us to look at something specific in a group, be sure to report the content (ex: photo), not the entire group. We want to keep Facebook safe and welcoming for everyone.

There is the full video of the thugs.... its seems they planned to dump a leaflet and run but he invited them in for a chat and tried to engage.
    The man has an English accent.

Sadly, you can go on boards.ie any day of the week and see much worse than that - tolerated by the mods/site owner
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast