Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Valid criticism of Sinn Fein?

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Default Re: Valid criticism of Sinn Fein?

Ever since she refused to back the resolution for funds to launch a civil action with EU funds against the PSNI if they failed to collar the killers of Robert Mc Cartney. Her attendance at a rally for Sean Russell left me feeling ill aswell...How much does she have to do to make me not like her as a politician?
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    Is it not time for your coco and watch Newsnight?
    Nah! ..... I'm off to the Glen for a few pints ..... probably get back about 2am.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    Nah! ..... I'm off to the Glen for a few pints ..... probably get back about 2am.
    Enjoy...would have said meet you donw in The Oak for a few if you were free!
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    Ever since she refused to back the resolution for funds to launch a civil action with EU funds against the PSNI if they failed to collar the killers of Robert Mc Cartney. Her attendance at a rally for Sean Russell left me feeling ill aswell...How much does she have to do to make me not like her as a politician?
    Some critical thought about Sean Russell would be helpful, rather than swallowing the simplistic trot line.

I just don't understand why you single out her for special contempt... compared to Pearse Doherty for example. I think she's very good.

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    This thread should be in the comedy section.
    It is.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234