Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who Is Alan Kelly ?

Default Re: Who Is Alan Kelly ?

Super Al on the Late Late now

Going for the casual look. Dark suit, blue shirt, no tie

"Huge lessons to learn", Labour "had no choice but to go into government", "concentrated on saving the country"
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

"Everyone worked very hard"

"Brought the country through"

"Ensured enough investment to build EUR 2BN of schools"

"I'm old Labour"
    Last edited by DCon; 13-05-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

Quote Originally Posted by DCon View Post
    Super Al on the Late Late now

Going for the casual look. Dark suit, blue shirt, no tie

"Huge lessons to learn", Labour "had no choice but to go into government", "concentrated on saving the country"
    The George Bush "man of the people" look. He actually did quite well and appeared somewhat human in that interview. Seems that RTE has made its choice for the head of the RTE/Irish Times party.

Regards...jmcc

Seems Kelly cannot find someone to second his self-proposal

Seems Kelly cannot find someone to second his self-proposal

That Willie O'Dea story is also noteworthy and possibly worth a thread of its own. FF will want a piece of the gravy if they are going to continue propping up this government.
    Do the right thing.

Howlin is the new gaffer

I am very disappointed Alan Kelly did not show up today. I will be ringing him after this press conference - Brendan Howlin
    https://twitter.com/Independent_ie/s...23812454010880

Howlin is the new gaffer

I am very disappointed Alan Kelly did not show up today. I will be ringing him after this press conference - Brendan Howlin
    https://twitter.com/Independent_ie/s...23812454010880

A man with a plan

“I would like to see the Social Democrats, in particular, and the Labour Party coming together.There should be a natural coming together. They have many fine members. It’s hard to distinguish between Social Democrats and Labour. And there’s others: there’s Independents and people across other partie

“I’d love to be Taoiseach. If you’re going to answer that question: you should also put down what I really mean is that I’d love to maximise where the Labour Party gets to. That’s more important to me. I don’t want another headline: ‘Power is a Drug… It’s Suits Me!’ ‘Alan Kelly Wants To Be Taoiseach!’ For God’s sake!”

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2017/08/17/high-again/

Not so much who is Alan Kelly but where and on what planet.

Regards...jmcc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345