Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Leader of the DUP?

Default Re: Next Leader of the DUP?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisagame View Post
    I have zero respect for Robinson, but as a career Politician he did not lose his seat because of his ability, he lost it because of
    his hypocrisy especially of the moral and religious kind, and a myriad of dodgy financial dealings.

"family affairs" is a really stupid euphemism for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    his hypocrisy especially of the moral and religious kind, and a myriad of dodgy financial dealings.

"family affairs" is a really stupid euphemism for it.
    I did express my dislike for him and that would never change, your statement is valid. However, given the Corruption in this State, who would be left to vote on if same logic was applied???

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisagame View Post
    I did express my dislike for him and that would never change, your statement is valid. However, given the Corruption in this State, who would be left to vote on if same logic was applied???
    I also think you made sidewinders point for him.
    There is no party on this island worth voting for.

the DUP needs a leader to be a bigot, someone like Gregory Campbell
    Last edited by RahenyFG; 30-11-2010 at 12:44 PM.

I confess to a sneaking admiration for Sammy Wilson. The man is mad as a box of frogs, knows it, and doesn't give a damn Sammy with Ian Óg as his deputy would be fine value for money. Hell, I'd vote for them, just for giggles.

Probably my non-conformist Presbyterian genes bubbling to the surface again...

I confess to a sneaking admiration for Sammy Wilson. The man is mad as a box of frogs, knows it, and doesn't give a damn Sammy with Ian Óg as his deputy would be fine value for money. Hell, I'd vote for them, just for giggles.

His awful joke about the pope when he was interviewed by Ali G many years ago makes him a shoe in

Saddamy as DUP leader/1st microminister meeting US president Palin and reprising his 'baked Alaska' gag at a White House dinner.....I can just see it now.
    "Do not be misled by the promises of politicians. Remember that the whole history of Ireland is a record of betrayals by politicians and statesmen, and remembering this, spurn their lying promises and stand up for a United Ireland - an Ireland broad based upon the union of Labour and Nationality." - James Connolly.

The obvious candidate would be Mason Boyne:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4SJgeHq7Q8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4SJgeHq7Q8&feature=related[/ame]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12