Thread: Nolan Show Heckle

Default Nolan Show Heckle

Anyone subject themselves to this show? Winky Irvine of the UVF was on last night... Flegs and parades

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...s_4_Episode_3/
    The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

Default Re: Nolan Show Heckle

I'll say this much for Nolan, unlike all the other BBC & UTV presenters, he doesn't grind away with the NIO 'on-message' NorthernIrelandisation rubbish. There are 2 reasons for this;

A. He is so detached from life outside of his own circle that he is geneuinely a natural 'our wee countryer'.

B. He is far too busy with his own advancement through controversy that no one else's rules apply.

As for last night, Winky Irvine and Jamie Bryson tells you all you need to know. I reached breaking point when John McCrirrick appeared wearing nothing but old person's y-fronts, pointing forcibly at the audience with skin-tags hanging from his bingo-wings.

Then some airhead in the audience thanked him for the nomination and downed a brandy miniature.

Throw in Gloria Hunniford and all in all, a motorway pile-up.
    http://ancruiskeenlawnmower.wordpress.com/

If dreams were lightning, thunder was desire, this whole place would have burned down, a long time ago.

I'll say this much for Nolan, unlike all the other BBC & UTV presenters, he doesn't grind away with the NIO 'on-message' NorthernIrelandisation rubbish. There are 2 reasons for this;

A. He is so detached from life outside of his own circle that he is geneuinely a natural 'our wee countryer'.

B. He is far too busy with his own advancement through controversy that no one else's rules apply.

As for last night, Winky Irvine and Jamie Bryson tells you all you need to know. I reached breaking point when John McCrirrick appeared wearing nothing but old person's y-fronts, pointing forcibly at the audience with skin-tags hanging from his bingo-wings.

Then some airhead in the audience thanked him for the nomination and downed a brandy miniature.

http://ancruiskeenlawnmower.wordpress.com/

If dreams were lightning, thunder was desire, this whole place would have burned down, a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 5intheface View Post

If that's the highlight of Ulster TV's offerings I'll support to the hilt RTE and TV3's efforts to keep them the hell out of the South.

Wasn't Gloria Hunniford a yummy mummy when I was a kid? She's still around??

I see Nolan is getting paid very well for stirring the sectarian pot...

More than 400K in case if anyone is wondering!

Having treated Jim Allister to his forensic interrogations, the tables were somewhat bizarrely turned on Stephen Nolan with Jim Allister being allowed to interview him about his salary!

Stephen Nolan didn't come across particularly well, veering from the "I know nurses and teachers matter more to society than me, but I just accept what I'm paid" line to the contradictory admission that he himself often tries to negotiate pay increases, rather bitterly noting that the BBC negotiators never cede more than they absolutely have to -- and more power to them, one might say!

I notice nobody bothers putting his shows on youtube anymore. I have studied the older videos(older than a year) on occasion.

Except for a Dub once elected by the SDLP, I have never seen anyone from the Republic on his shows. Not invited no doubt, and certainly not welcome. Can't be having anyone too Irish on.

The man is a hardcore Unionist and certainly there are many decades of his show's torture ahead.

I honestly have never seen more hate on one show, and that includes reality tv, family shows, and infowars.