Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young Blood in Ballymun

Default Re: Young Blood in Ballymun

In the interest of balance and fairness, I've also had a look at Noel Rock's site. He's got a head on him like something designed by H.R. Giger. (Yeah I know, aiming low.)

Lots of platitudes to be found too. Methinks himself and Sean should hook up and sort it out the old fashioned way. Sean probably has a weight advantage but Noel presents a smaller target.

Anyhow, that's about all that could be done to make me interested in either. Maybe if one were to eat the other's lung?

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Seán Ryan View Post
    I've had a gander at his website. Most of the buttons link to the same drivel.

As Saoirse said, he's saying that he'll do whatever folks want and he hasn't really moved beyond platitudes with regard to his own alleged ideas.

He did however make a reasonably decent point about his former employer who had to give up their premises, due to the upward only rental policy. The premises was then rerented for half of what was demanded from the former employer. On the other hand, he's not offered so much as a clue with regard to how he deludes himself as to how he's going to fix it.

Maybe someone should inform him that elected officials of the council are only a bunch of rubber stampers and that the real power rests with the hired and unelected help, like the city manager and the law agent.

As for helping folks, well, his spiel sounds very like gombeen parish pump crapology.

I'm all for throwing crap at the competition. But not to elevate one's self. Add to this picture his own lack of substance (I don't mean this in a personal way, I'm referring to the political) and we have a very poor performer. The picture on the right of his "about me page" makes him look like a pinhead and I think it the only thing of substance to be found on his site.

Not impressed. Not one bit.
    Sure self praise is no praise someone should tell them
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Looking for sympathy now, has to sell his Playstation

The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

2000 plus of his likes have now vanished, must have got onto the website they were got off and asked them to remove most of them.

I got this in the door. Not even a mention of which political party he is a member of.

Are there no wannabe politicians with substance? If the caliber of young candidates in Ballymun is reflected across the country I guess we are really screwed.

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

He captions a Daily Mail editorial that is postively glowing about him , I wouldnt be crowing about that .....
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Noel Rock making a mockery of his "No Expenses" pledge by misappropriating official Seanad envelopes. (He's not even a senator!)

Final tally:

Anyone know what % you need to get to qualify for expenses?

Interesting to look back on this thread a few years removed.

Noel Rock has gone on to do very well for himself by becoming a Fine Gael TD and somewhat of a rising star.

As for Sean Tyrrell it appears he now works for the Zionists in the Israeli embassy in Dublin!
    At the moment, Irish4Israel is running an essay competition for students, with the prize of a free trip to the Middle East.

An earlier version of this competition was won by Sean Tyrrell, a candidate in 2014 elections to Ireland’s local authorities.

I was told by a reliable source that Tyrell is now working for the Israeli embassy in Dublin.

When I called the embassy asking to speak to him, a receptionist asked me who I was. After I identified myself as a journalist, the receptionist said “where did you get Sean’s name?”

“From a contact, I cannot say who,” I replied. I, then, enquired “You do have a gentleman by that name working at the embassy, yes?” “No, we don’t,” the receptionist said.
    https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...s-irish4israel

Hmm! Not sure if a site called 'electronic intifada' can be considered an objective source of information.
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    Hmm! Not sure if a site called 'electronic intifada' can be considered an objective source of information.
    Its probably not objective but for the reason I quote it, it hardly matters. He either works there or he doesn't. I know for a fact that he visited Israel...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12