Thread: Alpha Conde

Default Alpha Conde

Just left Congo (the other one - not DRC) and have arrived Angola. Being back in West Africa, got to say when I saw Alpha Conde on the news speaking with Cameron about corporate tax evasion and corruption it was hard to keep breakfast down.
    I got out of Conakry December 2011 when things were getting very tense. The concentration of wealth with so few families in Guinea is unsustainable, and immoral

Dublin North-West - the leading constituency!

Default Re: Alpha Conde

Quote Originally Posted by simonj View Post
    Just left Congo (the other one - not DRC) and have arrived Angola. Being back in West Africa, got to say when I saw Alpha Conde on the news speaking with Cameron about corporate tax evasion and corruption it was hard to keep breakfast down.
    I got out of Conakry December 2011 when things were getting very tense. The concentration of wealth with so few families in Guinea is unsustainable, and immoral
    You do not have to go to West Africa to witness unsustainable and immoral corruption.

Africa maybe gets the distilled version.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Dublin North-West - the leading constituency!

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Africa maybe gets the distilled version.
    We get the clogged S-Bend version