Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Press the green button .... It's That Time Again

Default Re: Press the green button .... It's That Time Again

my dirty american dollars are on the way ..

hope it helps modernize a cpl functions here ( plus g-d knows, a woman might even get some nice emoticons and a link to download my contribution to the site, no worries that i would go deleting what you have, i just would like to have all my PW words in one file)

Interesting suggestion RNY - I'll look in to it.

Thank you very much indeed to everyone who on this occasion (and previous occasions) has put something in to running this place, or is about to. A very encouraging response.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Interesting suggestion RNY - I'll look in to it.

Thank you very much indeed to everyone who on this occasion (and previous occasions) has put something in to running this place, or is about to. A very encouraging response.
    g-d forbid you should take advice from any hard to kill American monsters lacking in basic empathy for the likes of the self-righteous judge, the captain of this ship, the lord savior of us all

but if you feel tempted to pay your bills till year end you might want to send a pm to all the members with a reminder to throw some euros in the jar .. don't be afraid to ask ..

btw ..as regards my request above to get link to download all my words in PW you could offer it as an incentive for people to contribute $$ for upkeep or you can just charge a fee for the extra-service

Sam Lord used to pass the hat around but old Sam is missing in action. So I nominate myself as chief Hat-passer-arounder. I will try not to let the power go to my head.

Hitting the Donate button will do you a world of good. You won't believe the joy and happiness which results in donating. A small donation assures contentment, a large donation joy unbounded.
    As if that was not enough eternal bliss is assured by donating to PW for is it not written "Mighty shall be their reward in the great here-after" and hast thou not read these words? Be not a foolish miser but be counted among the wise donaters for it is written, or will be in a second, "they are wise who donate to PW" so there!

The good ship Political World is becalmed at present but lets see if we can re-float her. Now THAT is what you call a mixed metaphor.
    Last edited by eamo; 30-07-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post
    Sam Lord used to pass the hat around but old Sam is missing in action. So I nominate myself as chief Hat-passer-arounder. I will try not to let the power go to my head.

Hitting the Donate button will do you a world of good. You won't believe the joy and happiness which results in donating. A small donation assures contentment, a large donation joy unbounded.
    As if that was not enough eternal bliss is assured by donating to PW for is it not written "Mighty shall be their reward in the great here-after" and hast thou not read these words? Be not a foolish miser but be counted among the wise donaters for it is written, or will be in a second, "they are wise who donate to PW" so there!

The good ship Political World is becalmed at present but lets see if we can re-float her. Now THAT is what you call a mixed metaphor.

Do you have to go through paypal?

It's not that they are exporting shekels from the Occupied Territories- well not to my knowledge,

But what the bleep knows?

Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post

how much do you have to donate to be a mod????? id love to ban someone mebbe a cyclist just for the crack....

Shall chip in a few pound on payday

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. FIVE View Post
    Shall chip in a few pound on payday
    Feel free....
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Feel free....
    and anything else costs....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678