Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Direct Democracy Ireland.

Default Re: Direct Democracy Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    They dont appear to have anyone running in the Locals from what I can see...

Theyve some mugshots on their facebook page, posted up over time, https://www.facebook.com/directdemocracyireland?fref=ts they have some going by the looks of it but not loads

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Quote Originally Posted by Rpurfield View Post
    Theyve some mugshots on their facebook page, posted up over time, https://www.facebook.com/directdemocracyireland?fref=ts they have some going by the looks of it but not loads
    I think Ben Gilroy is running in the Navan constituency, few other DDI candidates too

http://adriankavanaghelections.org/2...e14candidates/
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    I think Ben Gilroy is running in the Navan constituency, few other DDI candidates too

http://adriankavanaghelections.org/2...e14candidates/
    I just hope the people of navan dont love Farage as much as Ben does!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I was reading an article on the journal this morning talking about the Labour Party and how those who resigned from it fared as independents recently, when I came across Anthony Connor incorrectly claiming Paul Bell was SIPTU number 2. Paul ran for Labour in Drogheda for Louth County Council and Anthony ran there for DDI. It appears Anthony thinks democracy only really counts when it works in his favour, hes tweets and Facebook posts crying about Paul Bell's election and his non election I suppose.

Throw in a few mad claims about Paul also resigning from Labour on a temporary basis to get elected, which he didn't as I seen his Labour posters myself in Drogheda,loons like this need exposing for what they are

https://www.facebook.com/Antzc16/pos...02140883147186

Thought Paul bell resigned last year?? Said he disagreed with austerity? The leader had a big front page on it.

I am very surprised if he rejoined.

Quote Originally Posted by Apjp View Post
    Thought Paul bell resigned last year?? Said he disagreed with austerity? The leader had a big front page on it.

I am very surprised if he rejoined.
    Pretty sure he threatened it but didn't carry it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rpurfield View Post
    Pretty sure he threatened it but didn't carry it through.
    He's a typical snake.

First he said that labour were taking the proverbial by not having a selection convention and he (a sitting labour councilor who topped the poll last time) was unsure if labour would have him on the ticket because he did not agree with their approach in government, and, if not picked would contest as an independent. Then there was a big deal about him threatening to resign and it was stated that he did resign in a lot of local media and was gong to run as an independent. (The first I knew that he was still in Labour was when I saw his posters)

This was a series of stunts engineered by a sneaky coward which were designed to confuse and pull the wool over the eyes of the electorate.

These people are all snake oil salesmen, either conventional, or alternative style meds.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddi.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	793

Found this the other day when reading the journal. If Im not mistaken a member of DDI
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223