Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dig Out for Kev Bar. UPDATE: Publication of "I Love The Internet" - Kev Barrington

Default Re: A Dig Out for Kev Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Bar View Post
    Staggering the amount of toss being written without the slightest attempt to seek insight.
    It's interesting to note you can be the villain of a national news story without anyone even bothering to try calling you.
    And they wonder why no-one reads them.
    Needless to say doing the same lazy nonsense online does not make it any better.

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/new-m...ation-first-ma

Does these idiots not realise the floodgates opened quite some time ago.
    And there they are.
    Portly.
    Precious.
    Po-faced
    Posturing.
    With their pointy fingers in the dyke.

If I have not done so already, can I say thank you very much for the suggestions above in this thread.
    Seriously
    It's nice to know there are humans out there.
    F the begrudgers Kev....... you're a talented guy with your best ahead of you.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    +1
    quite.
    Oook.

A little bird tells me that the sheen is about to be taken off Ganley's "Victory". This blogger was one amongst many that thought this week's media whoring and vitriol were a spin too far LOL

Quote Originally Posted by People Korps View Post
    A little bird tells me that the sheen is about to be taken off Ganley's "Victory". This blogger was one amongst many that thought this week's media whoring and vitriol were a spin too far LOL
    Yes!

I was starting to get really peeved. Some of the scummers were saying that Kev had refused to comment and all sorts of other crapology. Normally one takes these things with a pinch of salt. But what with the current agenda on alleged bullying and poor harassed public scrotes... Twas more tedious than normal. Molehills, mountains and moving em...

Quote Originally Posted by Seán Ryan View Post
    Yes!

I was starting to get really peeved. Some of the scummers were saying that Kev had refused to comment and all sorts of other crapology. Normally one takes these things with a pinch of salt. But what with the current agenda on alleged bullying and poor harassed public scrotes... Twas more tedious than normal. Molehills, mountains and moving em...
    It's all more than a bit rich when you think of the way the establishment themselves went after Ganley at the time of the Lisbon referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by riposte View Post
    Thanks.
    And that's how we're rolling at the moment.
    A bit jaded though.
    It was the lesser of this week's seismic dramas.

And then we went aqua with a burst pipe.
    As I was trying to make myself some hard earned negative equity.

Yabba. Yabba. Yabba.
    Woe is me.

Cheers.
    And thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Bar View Post
    As I was trying to make myself some hard earned negative equity.
    Have you though of public speaking? There may be considerable opportunities now that you are a household name.

http://www.thelavinagency.com/
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

Quote Originally Posted by Shaadi View Post
    It's all more than a bit rich when you think of the way the establishment themselves went after Ganley at the time of the Lisbon referendum.
    They went after him not very effectively.

And showed no interest in his extreme right connections across Europe.

Not too disturbed by them perhaps.

Ganley's "opposition to Lisbon" was opportunist. He is in favour of a USofE.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    Have you though of public speaking? There may be considerable opportunities now that you are a household name.

Somebody needs to step in now that they've dropped Bertie.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post

Did you time it so that when I opened the link the banner ad was

"Trust Me I'm Lying"

Nice to know you are minding my six Sam.

I can chill now.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    They went after him not very effectively.

And showed no interest in his extreme right connections across Europe.

Not too disturbed by them perhaps.

Ganley's "opposition to Lisbon" was opportunist. He is in favour of a USofE.
    I agree, that's become fairly obvious over the years. However he is a powerful media performer, one of the most formidable in the country, but whatever it is that he's trying to promote it's not very appetizing.

perhaps Kev could sell his story.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shaadi View Post
    I agree, that's become fairly obvious over the years. However he is a powerful media performer, one of the most formidable in the country, but whatever it is that he's trying to promote it's not very appetizing.
    Got that right.
    He covets power, he assumed the no to Lisbon campaign because it was bright shiny soap box upon which to form a political persona. That done, the next logical step is public office. He failed the first time but only just.

Mark it and mark it well, he will get there in the end.
    Oook.

Quote Originally Posted by musashi View Post
    Got that right.
    He covets power, he assumed the no to Lisbon campaign because it was bright shiny soap box upon which to form a political persona. That done, the next logical step is public office. He failed the first time but only just.

Mark it and mark it well, he will get there in the end.
    Yes. Pockets deep enough to withstand many different business and political losses it seems.

But he must hold the record for the single biggest electoral failure since democracy began ?
    Last edited by C. Flower; 10-01-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Yes. Pockets deep enough to withstand many different business and political losses it seems.

But he must hold the record for the single biggest electoral failure since democracy began ?
    The only time I watched Tubs with respect was when he did his sickly mother mo chraoi number on Ganley and asked him how he would describe Libertas:
    "A big failure, a small failure or a middling failure?"
    The great man did not like being treated with levity.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast