Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Denis O'Brien Single-Handedly Brings Ireland Down the Corruption Index

Default Re: Denis O'Brien Single-Handedly Brings Ireland Down the Corruption Index

[QUOTE=Stanley 2;324157]Would doubt if BOD knew in advance that Seanie would be present, if Dinny took a table say for 20, at the price he is hardly going to name his guests.
    Good move by BOD to sidestep other top end hotels in London that are wrapped up in controversy, in part due to very large borrowings at Anglo.
    BOD is no sooner back in London again yesterday to pick up a 3 week ban.
    Maybe BOD can now afford a nanny, Landsdown Road no place for an infant hanging off her mummy's neck.[/QUOTE]

A Nanny would not look good in the publicity shots.
    "I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure". Clarence Darrow

Default Re: Denis O'Brien Single-Handedly Brings Ireland Down the Corruption Index

[quote=Mick Tully;324161]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley 2 View Post
    Would doubt if BOD knew in advance that Seanie would be present, if Dinny took a table say for 20, at the price he is hardly going to name his guests.
    Good move by BOD to sidestep other top end hotels in London that are wrapped up in controversy, in part due to very large borrowings at Anglo.
    BOD is no sooner back in London again yesterday to pick up a 3 week ban.
    Maybe BOD can now afford a nanny, Landsdown Road no place for an infant hanging off her mummy's neck.[/QUOTE]

A Nanny would not look good in the publicity shots.
    Good point, I get it.

Anyway dont think BOD would be doing a Tiger with the nanny (altough he did marry her)

Happy Birthday Denis O'Brien. 55 years old today

What to get the man that owns everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. FIVE View Post
    Happy Birthday Denis O'Brien. 55 years old today

What to get the man that owns everything?
    A Burmese mobile phone service contract?

Denis continues to climb higher in the auld Rich List -

Denis O’Brien is the list’s biggest riser adding €1.4bn to his fortune
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/i...AQMvgk.twitter
    Thomas Jefferson : Banking Establishments are More Dangerous to our Liberties than Standing Armies.

fair play to him,

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/den...69297-Jun2013/

Didnt win the mobile phone license in Mynamar...
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

http://www.mizzima.com/business/inve...ms-bidding-war
    Qatar-based Ooredoo and Norway’s Telenor have been announced the winners of two foreign Myanmar telecoms licenses by the Myanmar government, according to presidential spokesman Ye Htut, ending a bidding process that has lasted months.

Ooredoo and Telenor came out on top of a pool of nine other shortlisted bidders including Singapore Telecommunications, KDDI Corp, Digicel, Axiata, Bharti Airtel, MTN, Vietnam's Viettel, Orange and Millicom International Cellular.
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/den...69297-Jun2013/

Didnt win the mobile phone license in Mynamar...
    Didn't win, or didn't buy off the right people?
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

After all they done to boost the deal, celebrating Sue Sing ping pong, what can you say, did Moriarty little secretes have anything to do with it.
    "I have never killed a man but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure". Clarence Darrow

By Sue Sing Ping Pong, would you by any chance be referring to Aung San Suu Kyi?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectabilis View Post
    By Sue Sing Ping Pong, would you by any chance be referring to Aung San Suu Kyi?
    Those whose voices carry the most moral authority in the country, including Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the Nobel laureate and the leader of the opposition in Parliament, have spoken sparingly about anti-Muslim violence over the past year. On Friday, amid violence in Meiktila and as a video was released showing the local population shouting “Kill them!” toward a group of Muslims, Ms. Aung San Suu Kyi was circumspect in comments to reporters.

I am and I do not have time for these celebs meeting other celebs while their people suffer. This show for her was nothing short of degrading.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...rnM4QOguAarS1A

Me thinks that O Brien used to reach out to influential people such as Lowry and others to do his hidden work.

Recall he sponsored an event in Dublin in connection with Suu Kyi. Guess he was hoping for a good word in her ear etc.

Nice Denis O'Brien website.

http://www.denisobriennews.com
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

This New plan for the Government might be of benefit to anyone owning garages:
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/...-30284555.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast