Thread: Georgian buffoon

Default Georgian buffoon

Hallo everyone. I live in Georgia. That is a beautiful country with a horrible Mishiko on the "democratic" throne. Recently our President much entertains me. He must be very tough guy. No one loves him here. But he continues making vigorous addresses about Georgian record of achievement during marches and on TV. I wish I saw hundredth part of all those wonders he tells about.
    Mishiko's trouble is that less and less Georgians like his hilarious lies. And for sure he loves applause very much. So his minions favour with him. And all President's speeches go together with records of loud plaudits and cries as if you were watching some sitcom. Sometimes those cries are out of place. And once I even distinguished a yell "Away with Shevardnadze". I think that soon Saakshvili would record his speeches beforehand and would lip-synch like some pop star. May be he should really stay on the President's post? He's so awesome and funny and he wants to be a President forever. We could make President's post some kind of public relations chief. And a leader of the country could be named somehow elsewise. )))))

Default Re: Georgian buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by HouseMD View Post
    Hallo everyone. I live in Georgia. That is a beautiful country with a horrible Mishiko on the "democratic" throne. Recently our President much entertains me. He must be very tough guy. No one loves him here. But he continues making vigorous addresses about Georgian record of achievement during marches and on TV. I wish I saw hundredth part of all those wonders he tells about.
    Mishiko's trouble is that less and less Georgians like his hilarious lies. And for sure he loves applause very much. So his minions favour with him. And all President's speeches go together with records of loud plaudits and cries as if you were watching some sitcom. Sometimes those cries are out of place. And once I even distinguished a yell "Away with Shevardnadze". I think that soon Saakshvili would record his speeches beforehand and would lip-synch like some pop star. May be he should really stay on the President's post? He's so awesome and funny and he wants to be a President forever. We could make President's post some kind of public relations chief. And a leader of the country could be named somehow elsewise. )))))
    What is it exactly about the Saakashvili government that you don't like ?