Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Irish Bank Debt Negotiations : The Euro Area summit is 'a game changer' for Ireland

Default Re: Irish Bank Debt Negotiations : The Euro Area summit is 'a game changer' for Ireland

There's Vinny looking back at the 'seismic shift' that was the subject of this thread.

Default Re: Irish Bank Debt Negotiations : The Euro Area summit is 'a game changer' for Ireland

I had completely forgotten this until VB covered it tonight.

pure lols looking back

The entire European media were telling a different story to one government and a handful of journalist were telling in Ireland. Pat Rabbitte said it was "the biggest decision in the history of politics" Fionnan did the big interview with Kenny "I'm a fighter, don't tangle with me or some rubbish. Then Merkel torpedoed the spin in October, FG **** the bed and had to get the "special case" pat on the head. Rabbitte was going around giving out that everyone was so delighted that the government were good for nothing.

Seem to be a pattern, doesn't it? The government so often in this country can feed the uncritical local media any old tosh and it gets regurgitated without a quibble.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829