DECLARATION CONJOINTE PCB – PCRV JOINT STATEMENT PCB - PCRV
On the situation of the West African sub-region and Mali
With the crisis in the capitalist system, the worst since 1929, the rivalry between the great imperialist powers for a redivision of the world are exacerbated, they extend special to the African continent, the object of their desires as well as those new actors such as China, India, Brazil, etc..
Thus, since 2010, the West African sub-region and particularly the Sahel-Saharan region is marked by interference and military intervention by imperialist powers under the guise of "struggle against terrorism", the largest cross-border banditry, the drug traffickers, etc..
In reality the real issues of the interference and military intervention by major imperialist powers are:
- - Political, geostrategic and military relationship with the struggle for the redivision of the world and the African continent:
- - Economic (access to oil in the Gulf of Guinea, Niger's uranium and precious metals abound in the sub-region, solar energy, cocoa, coffee, etc.).
- - The struggle of the imperialist Anglo-Saxon countries (USA, UK) and French against penetration in the sub-region of new players such as China, India, Brazil, etc..
- - The desire of the imperialist powers to stifle any kind of protest of the masses forced into misery and suffering from lack of political freedom and repression exerted on them by corrupt powers, their willingness to crush any revolutionary movement insurgency.
The politico-military crisis in Mali, characterized by chaotic management and mafia regime ATT, the secession of Northern countries and the military coup of CNRDRE (National Committee recovery, protection and restoration of State) on 22 March 2012, the military occupation since January 2012 in northern Mali by MNLA and jihadists (AQIM Ansar Dine Mujao, Boko Haram, etc..) are in this overall context.
The politico-military crisis in Mali has serious consequences for neighboring countries (including Côte d'Ivoire, Algeria, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mauritania) and all the countries of the West African sub-region (destabilization of states, proliferation of massive displacement of populations to the south of Mali and also hundreds of thousands of refugees in neighboring countries).
This crisis caused Malian although covertly by the French imperialist powers in particular proves its consequences as local and regional a threat to the interests of imperialism, particularly French in Mali and in the sub-region. Where maneuvers preparing a military intervention that opened in Mali must lead the troops provided by the member countries of ECOWAS and the AU with the logistical support of the great powers (USA, France, EU), UN and NATO under the pretext of securing the transition to "restore constitutional life", "to restore the territorial integrity of Mali" and "fight against terrorism".
The two parties: the Communist Party of Benin and the Voltaic Revolutionary Communist Party stated that this is a plan of the reactionary imperialist powers and their allies in the sub-region to maintain and strengthen their rule.
Faced with this serious and fraught with dangers for the proletariat and the peoples of Mali and other countries in the sub-region of West Africa, the PCB and the PCRV:
1) Denounce the presence of foreign troops imperialist aggression West Africa, particularly in the Sahel-Saharan and demand their departure.
2) Condemn the puppet authorities have opened their territories to the troops (including Mali, Côte d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Niger, Senegal, Mauritania)
3) Condemn the plan reactionary ECOWAS, the AU and the French imperialists including sending troops to the member countries of ECOWAS and the AU in Mali.
4) Condemn the adventurist policy and criminal mafia clan Blaise Compaoré, who represents a danger for the proletariat and the peoples of Mali, Burkina Faso and the entire sub-region of West Africa. Denounce and condemn the policy go away-war Boni Yayi, Chairman of the African Union, voice of French and American imperialist aggressors and strong supporter of military intervention in Mali.
. 5) Condemn the proclamation of the independence of the State of AZAWAD the MNLA as the manifestation of a plot by French imperialism against the peoples of Mali in order to divide and enslave and exploit . Call on revolutionary Mali to ensure the implementation of a national policy just allowing each Malian (whatever his nationality, race, origins) to feel comfortable in a unified and independent Mali) as in all African countries, the national question arises and needs to be treated with great caution on the bases correct.
6) Support requirements strongly patriotic and democratic forces Malian who oppose any foreign intervention on their land and demand that Mali's own problems are resolved in full sovereignty by the people of Mali itself without foreign interference.
7) Denounce and condemn the crimes committed against the peoples of northern Mali by AQIM terrorist group, the MNLA and jihadist groups Ansar Dine MUJAO. Support the courageous resistance of the people especially the youth against oppression and medieval policies of the reactionary and obscurantist groups.
. 8) Reaffirm their opposition to terrorism and putschism not the channels indicated for the revolution and the establishment of socialism.
9) To undertake on the basis of proletarian internationalism to
- - Work to mobilize and organize the proletariat and the peoples of their respective countries (Benin, Burkina Faso) to fight against the intervention of foreign troops in Mali to demand the departure of the West African troops assault major powers (France-USA-EU)
- - . Support in multifaceted ways the proletariat and the peoples of Mali in the difficult situation they know.
- - Initiating an appeal to the proletariat, the people, the democratic and revolutionary forces in the imperialist countries to oppose the military intervention of the imperialist countries Mali, for they show solidarity with the struggle of the proletariat and peoples of Mali and the entire sub-region West Africa.
Fait à Cotonou le 10 Décembre 2012. Done at Cotonou on 10 December 2012.
Parti Communiste du Bénin (PCB) Communist Party of Benin (PCB)
Parti Communiste Révolutionnaire Voltaïque (PCRV, Burkina Faso) Revolutionary Communist Party of Upper Volta (PCRV, Burkina Faso)