Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simon Coveney and the Cork Chinese hub

Default Re: Simon Coveney and the Cork Chinese hub

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWedge View Post
    The "trade hub" is bogus. The reality is they are hatching a secret plan to set up Foxconn factories in Cork to supply the Apple facility there. This explanation also explains why they are currently crafting a new immigration bill in secret. And it also explains why Cork based agent of the American Chamber of Commerce, Sean O Sullivan is lobbying hard for the new immigration bill.

As you may or may not know, Foxconn (listed in Taipei as HongHai Precision Instuments) is the largest manufacturer of consumer electronics in the world. They make most of the smart phones, satnavs, tablets, etc for all the big brand names like Apple, Dell, Nokia etc.

Foxconn is notorious for operating their factories as labour camps where employees live in factory dorms and security guards keep them in line with batons. Its not disimiliar to a prison, although theoretically workers are free to leave.

Cork will be where east meets west if this shyte goes thru.
    Where do all the fascist public servants fit in? If I don't know where all those baton wielding clerical officers are I won't get a wink of sleep tonight.

Kev Bar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    Where do all the fascist public servants fit in? If I don't know where all those baton wielding clerical officers are I won't get a wink of sleep tonight.
    You worry about them. I'll worry about the Reds coming at us from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWedge View Post
    The "trade hub" is bogus. The reality is they are hatching a secret plan to set up Foxconn factories in Cork to supply the Apple facility there. This explanation also explains why they are currently crafting a new immigration bill in secret. And it also explains why Cork based agent of the American Chamber of Commerce, Sean O Sullivan is lobbying hard for the new immigration bill.

As you may or may not know, Foxconn (listed in Taipei as HongHai Precision Instuments) is the largest manufacturer of consumer electronics in the world. They make most of the smart phones, satnavs, tablets, etc for all the big brand names like Apple, Dell, Nokia etc.

Foxconn is notorious for operating their factories as labour camps where employees live in factory dorms and security guards keep them in line with batons. Its not disimiliar to a prison, although theoretically workers are free to leave.

Cork will be where east meets west if this shyte goes thru.
    Zero, if you're going to come up with wild conspiracy theories could you at least add some veneer of plausibility to them?
    Foxconn setting up manufacturing operations in Cork is about as likely as discovering that FG backbenchers are being replaced by alien clones in a secret Lizard takeover of Ireland....
    Although looking at Brian Hayes sometimes I'm not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyJoe View Post
    Zero, if you're going to come up with wild conspiracy theories could you at least add some veneer of plausibility to them?
    Foxconn setting up manufacturing operations in Cork is about as likely as discovering that FG backbenchers are being replaced by alien clones in a secret Lizard takeover of Ireland....
    Although looking at Brian Hayes sometimes I'm not so sure
    I know. The flaw in Zerowedge's theory is that our population is small, and at present free to emigrate to economies that are, at this stage, healthier.

But there is always Jobbridge, I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12