Re: So just how many FG speechs does Terry Prone write?
How does one go about finding out
1. How does Terry Prone get requested to write speeches for politicians in government?
2. By what process does she succeed in getting these requests?
3. How does she invoice for her services?
4. By what yardstick is her performance measured?
5. Who vets the invoices she submits to government departments/Ministers offices?
6. Is there any competitive process involved here?
Because until I am told otherwise, she has an inside track whereby she networks within the body politic, appears to be the only person in Ireland capable of doing what she does and invoices whatever she likes to government departments/Ministers offices after which taxpayers mopney is unquestioningly paid into her account.
Or am I seeing this incorrectly in some way?
Man kann gar nicht soviel fressen wie man kötzen möchte!
Max Liebermann, Deutsche Maler.